查看: 209190|回覆: 2624
go

真道中、小家長聚談 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-7-12 00:49 |只看該作者

真道中、小家長聚談

各位真道家長:

您們好!FS-3 的KenBaBa 報到。

選了這學校,期望新環境新教學可以幫到小兒一把;三個多月下來,小兒在自信心、自愛及自律方面稍有寸進;現在依然擔心的是小兒仍舊在我們心目中在學習及學科上仍遠未達標(純粹抽像說法),不過我倆一定會盡最大努力教育小兒的。其實插班時我倆曾要求校長讓他就讀 FS-2的,可惜的是 FS-2 當時並無空缺.....!

2#
發表於 06-7-12 09:38 |只看該作者

Re: 真道中、小家長聚談

Dear KenBaBa,
Greetings to you and to all Logos parents!  
My daughter is in FS2 and has been enjoying her days at Logos since she started FS1.
Thanks for your support. Yes, there is no point to argue further since different people have different views. Each individual is unique and thinks differently. What is most important is, belief in oneself and do what is right for the sake of the child. Don't think we need someone to tell us the differences between sensibility and non-sensibility.

Will you be attending the upcoming performance activities this Saturday? My daughter is going to perform in the choir.

B. rgds.,
deniset

3#
發表於 06-7-12 10:55 |只看該作者

KenBaBa:

您好! 多謝您的分享和開的新版,另一邊的討論太激烈,未敢參與…

想在此一提學校評分的等級在小一至小三是1, 2, 3, 4; 小四是A, B, C, D, E, F,而F 是 unsatisfactory 。

您所提及學校大量訂購的圖書已送抵學校,這星期家長義工正忙着包書。

希望孩子們都有一愉快充實的 Summer Camp,小四今年會去上海。

4#
發表於 06-7-12 12:44 |只看該作者

Dear KenBaBa :

您好!多謝您的分享及開的新版.好開心看見大家在此分享囝囝囡囡在真道的點滴.

我囡囡都是就讀FS-3,在真道三年時間真的真的過得很快.在這三年的成長歷程,我看到她是不斷在進步,尤其在自理,自學,自信心,樂於學習及探究精神方面,學校擺放很多心機,我覺得第一個階段學校是十分成功.

所以KenBaBa可放心,您囝囝是有足夠能力,三個多月已看到有進步,很快就目標達到.

暑假將到,希望大家都渡過一個開心,充實假期.   

5#
發表於 06-7-12 13:37 |只看該作者

Hi,

大家好, 我的小朋友是就讀FS-1. 請問各位對學校353變成254的看法和報料. 另外, 校舍問題好像還未解決?

最後, 我對沒有安排見家長於學段尾有點不滿.

6#
發表於 06-7-12 15:12 |只看該作者

fatfatbaby:

您好!

在「家長會」的會員討論區剛看到六月份的理事會會議記錄,學校代表在會上有解釋取消這次家長日的原因。

7#
發表於 06-7-12 16:22 |只看該作者

KenBaBa,

Very good topic. I suggest  you can also raise the same topic "家長聚談" at Logos PA web site.

8#
發表於 06-7-12 16:26 |只看該作者

Dear fatfatbaby,
In my opinion, the change from 353 to 254 is a good news as the school has explained to us that their decision was based on the experience they gained over the past several years. It means that our children will get prepared to the DS level one year earlier. It also means that the School has found our children capable and ready to take up more challenge as they originally thought.
The school is getting more selective for the past 2 years amongst the applicants. Subsequently, the standard of these children are relatively higher in comparison to those admitted 3 years ago.
Besides, IBD is extremely demanding. It is better to prepare our kids towards the system while they're young. Besides, I know the School has plans to start the 拔尖保底措施 in FS3 as Principal Yau believes the children who perform underscore at this stage must be prioritized to be assisted once they move onto the DS level. Eventually, their standard will gradually be aligned with the majority by the time they reach the final years of the DS level and have a smooth transition to the MS level.
Our Principal's intention is to minimize the level of discrepancy in terms of academic competence across all children of the same grade level. I suppose the Homeroom teachers had some discussions with the parents of FS2 on the Parents’ Day in Mar.
For me at least, I have some idea on the ranking of my child amongst her peers. The School is very transparent. The teachers are very helpful. Try to call the Homeroom teacher. I'm sure you will get a reply on most of your queries. Your concerns will be acknowledged and will be replied accordingly.
Regards,
deniset

fatfatbaby 寫道:
Hi,

請問各位對學校353變成254的看法和報料. 後, 我對沒有安排見家長於學段尾有點不滿.

9#
發表於 06-7-12 18:31 |只看該作者

Dear all,

很高興在BK上網幾天便在網上認識了您們,我想不久我們總會踫上。對不少家長的資料提供,容我先行謝過。

10#
發表於 06-7-12 18:48 |只看該作者

Dear KenBaBa,

Admission tickets are required for the variety shows on 15 & 16 July (notice for ticket application was issued on 6 July).  I suggest you to call the School Office to double check before making the trip.

One can join the Parents Association at any time as long as the person is a Logos parent, the membership application form can be downloaded from the PA web site.  I know some parents have joined in the middle of the academic year when their kids joined the school, but as you said, it is probably better to wait till Sept. as it is already approaching the summer holidays now.

Best regards.

11#
發表於 06-7-12 20:24 |只看該作者

真道家長你地好:  本人小女FS2....想請教各位對於校內代購的六種顏色上衣有何意見!...本人各得不錯,會買藍色及紫色兩種....

12#
發表於 06-7-12 20:59 |只看該作者

Dear 風雨同路,

小兒遺失的就正正是 6/7 的通告!

謝謝您通風報訊,感激感激。明早送小兒返校時會再跟進入場卷一事。另外,早點入會早點與家長建立聯繫,也是早有得著!現在回想,入學時校務處職員曾向我提及家長會,亦表示大可在 06-07年度才入會…好啦,自己及孩子實在太糊塗了,都係早入早著

13#
發表於 06-7-12 21:45 |只看該作者

Dear all,
My girl was absent from school yesterday and did not get the notice on the uniform. Shall check w/ the school tomorrow. I think all the colors look nice!
Surprisingly, my daughter likes all except pink What a change all of a sudden
deniset

14#
發表於 06-7-12 22:17 |只看該作者

Can you advise me the price of uniform?. thanks.

15#
發表於 06-7-12 22:20 |只看該作者

真道家長您們好:

我看見網上的六種顏色都很靚,但囡囡只選了綠色,紅色及紫色.想請問有沒有家長知道T-Shirt的質地嗎?(棉質還是珠地呢?)

16#
發表於 06-7-12 22:23 |只看該作者

Dear all,

所謂早

17#
發表於 06-7-12 22:23 |只看該作者

Dear air642,
Nice to meet you! Unfortunately, I did not get the notice as my girl was absent from school yesterday.
Will call the school tomorrow morning to find out. May be other Logos parents can share?Thanks.
deniset

18#
發表於 06-7-12 22:25 |只看該作者

Hi pichonkun,
I know.  The quality is 100%  cotton pique (珠地).
Cheers,
deniset

19#
發表於 06-7-12 22:33 |只看該作者

Dear Air642,

每件四十元,唔可以話係制服或校服,因為學生仍可穿著其他樸素衣服,買多少件或甚至不買也可以。T-shirt會有學校 logo,樣辦正在學校入口壁報板展示,質地方面就不太清楚,明早會問清楚。

20#
發表於 06-7-12 22:36 |只看該作者

Dear deniset :

多謝您的回覆!

Dear air642 :

每件售價是$40元正.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題