搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 St Paul Co-Ed. Primary 聖保羅男女小學 家長
樓主: llmummum
go

St Paul Co-Ed. Primary 聖保羅男女小學 家長

發表於 06-3-17 13:07 |顯示全部帖子

Re: St Paul Co-Ed. Primary 聖保羅男女小學 家長

Hi llmummum,

The school let you choose and your participation should have no bearing on your child.  But with a higher participation, you will get to know the teachers and other parents better and collect more information on your child's school life.

Hi Tzeyanmui,

The P1 orientation is in mid-June last year, I think after our final examination.  You will hear from them closer the date.  The school uniform is supplied by Kingkow (shops at Times Square and Prince's Building), and you may take a look there to save lining up for uniform on the orientation day.

發表於 06-3-17 15:06 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Gogochurch

thanks for your reply. so I gather it's ok to arrange other things, like transportation, after the orientation.

發表於 06-3-17 18:18 |顯示全部帖子

Dear gogochurch,

Any comments about lunch arrangement please?

Many thanks.

發表於 06-3-17 21:49 |顯示全部帖子

Tzeyanmui 寫道:
Dear Gogochurch

thanks for your reply. so I gather it's ok to arrange other things, like transportation, after the orientation.

Yes, yes, yes.  You will be given all the information at the orientation.

發表於 06-3-29 15:49 |顯示全部帖子

Dear gogochurch,

Do you have any idea of the application procedure for P! of 2007-2008 ? (i.e need to apply in Sept. this year)?  (My kid is K2 now and Co-ed is my dream school)

I have PM my email to you.

Thanks.
Jesus loves you :-P

發表於 06-3-29 15:55 |顯示全部帖子

steffanmama.

Pls. check PM.
Many thanks.
Jesus loves you :-P

發表於 06-3-29 17:08 |顯示全部帖子

hi gogochurch,
could you check PM pls. thanks.

發表於 06-3-29 22:37 |顯示全部帖子

Hi

The P1 Extra-curricular Activities :

免費活勳(午膳後)可選兩項: 圖書創作,遊戲運勳,英語話劇,英語拼音,合唱團(學校挑選),手工藝,電腦

收費活動 (下課後)- 游泳,乒乓球,體操,樂器班,珠心算,電腦,普通話拼音

高年班會有多些選擇! 

發表於 06-3-29 22:40 |顯示全部帖子

Deborah 寫道:
steffanmama.

Pls. check PM.
Many thanks.

Hi Deborah,

I am no longer updated with the P1 application procedures.  Other BK mum may offer more updated information.  But you may post me your questions and I will try to answer them.

發表於 06-3-30 08:21 |顯示全部帖子

Dear SPCC parents,

Is there any open day this year?  Thanks!

醒目開學勳章

發表於 06-3-30 11:19 |顯示全部帖子

HuiTung,

SPCC had already held its open day in Sep last year, think you may need to wait for a little bit longer.

You also have interest in applying this school for your kid?  

發表於 06-3-30 12:02 |顯示全部帖子

kittylock,

Yeah, I know.  It was very rainy that I gave up going.

Just try lah.  If you tried, there was a chance; if not, the chance is 0.     .....  But I have to wait two more years for me to play the game             I also know that it is your dream school         Gook luck!

發表於 06-3-31 00:42 |顯示全部帖子

What is the differnet between the one at MacDonald Road and the one at Kennedy Road, which one is better?  Which one is easier to enter?

發表於 06-3-31 11:33 |顯示全部帖子

Please refer to same topic under "Tim Mama". You'll find Chinmama's comment there:

Dear llmummum,

Yes, there will be change in the curriculum when the two primary schools merge.

According to the information from the school council to parents(released October 2005):
"The fusion is a three-stage process. The main aim of the first stage (2005/2006) is to have unified policy and practice, and joint activities and for the second stage (2006/2007) to have one common curriculum and for the third stage (2007/2008) to have one primary school operating in two premises. By September 2008, fusion will be complete and there will be one primary school in full operation at the new school premises."

I gather then the 2 schools are on their way to be merged. There are already joint activities this year I understand.

發表於 06-3-31 18:33 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks.  But I am just curious that before the plan of merging, are there any rating / rumours that which one is better?

發表於 06-3-31 20:06 |顯示全部帖子

I also heard from a friend whom their kids are studying there that although they said they won't put all the good ones into one class, in fact they did.    This is what I "heard" from, not sure if this is true.

發表於 06-4-1 00:15 |顯示全部帖子

mrswwong 寫道:
I also heard from a friend whom their kids are studying there that although they said they won't put all the good ones into one class, in fact they did.    This is what I "heard" from, not sure if this is true.

Hi mrswwong,

I do not know which school you mean.  But my girl class has very bright kids (average mark of 99.6) and not so smart kids - quite a wide range in fact.