樓主: SCheng
go

拉小提琴的家長分享 / 交流請進 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-1-5 16:13 |只看該作者

Re: 拉小提琴的家長分享 / 交流請進

Dear SCheng,
Thanks for your reply.
May I know how long your son practises the violin daily? How do you manage his time so well between school work and violin practice?
Thanks
deniset

42#
發表於 06-1-5 16:14 |只看該作者

SCheng

謝謝你的分享。請問你囝囝上Theory是每星期一對一上課,每次一小時,和大約多少錢一堂?還是有學鋼琴請老師在上課時一起教?因為我考慮讓阿仔應今年暑假,還是明年暑假開始學Thoery。你囝囝校際參加那一級?預祝他有好成績!

43#
發表於 06-1-5 17:22 |只看該作者

Hi,

Your son is really amazing.  My daughter also learned violin for 2 years. But the road is just as you said, very very difficult to go through. We, parents have to devote our time, patience, care and also money for our children.  Esp. violin, we need to get 伴奏 everytime in competition and exams, the cost is much expensive than learning piano.  
Also, I feel my daughter is getting less and less time for practising violin, because of the homework and school workload  in this term (she is now in Primary 3).  She started to learn violin in P.1,where she got more time to practice in her first year of learning. But the teacher still expects she can practise for more than an hour a day now.  Sometimes I do feel sorry for her.   
Now, the problem is learning music theory. As she always said, she feels very boring with the theory and she pays no attention to it. But she has to take the violin grade 6 exam this year, I am really afraid that she will fail in the coming theory exam in Feb      ANyone can suggest any ways to improve her understanding and interest in theory. Thanks

SCheng 寫道:
csk
小兒學Theory是2003年暑假開始, 2004年1月考的.花了5個月時間.是1對1的, 我也有陪上課. 其實最重要是多做往年的paper.
Aural是跟鋼琴伴奏上課的. aural不是小提琴老師的強項.
前面的目標是LTCL再FTCL, 目前是先應付校際及練好基本功.

44#
發表於 06-1-5 22:27 |只看該作者

Dear Deniset,
I expect my son can practise 2 hours a day, but always cannot make it. Time seems always not enough. It is quite difficult to balance between school work and violin practice. Most of the after school ativities were cut. Sometime the home work (if not major subject, like drawing, 毛筆字) were done by his parent.

B. regards,
SCheng

45#
發表於 06-1-5 22:48 |只看該作者

csk
Theory是在家附近的琴行學的,每星期一小時, 1對1的.
hk$200/hr. 因為可以陪上課, 所以進度還可以. 小朋友年紀小, 要完全理解5級也不是容昜, 但目的是要合格, 最重要是做paper的. 每年有4份. 買幾年(就有十多份)給他做.
校際, 囝囝是報了8級和18歲以下的協奏曲. 比賽很難說得準, 有時是需要運的, 自己的臨場發揮, 對手的強弱, 評審的喜好. 最重要是經過比賽可以提高演奏的質量.
你的囝囝是報那一級呢?

46#
發表於 06-1-5 23:00 |只看該作者

SandyMummy
You wrote out the words in my heart. The road is not easy but still need to go through it.
Still one month to go for the theory exam. Forget about the books. Just let her do more past paper in the Chinese New Year. Must pay more attention on that parts that can get the marks easy (like chords....).

47#
發表於 06-1-6 06:22 |只看該作者

Dear SCheng,

Wa, exactly true. All my daughter's minor homework, like colouring, drawing, writing copy book and 毛筆字
are done by me. So she can have more time for practice. But one thing I am glad is that she is now going to be nine, but still listen to me and willing to practise violin for about 2 hours everyday. Even though she is tired and late at night.

SCheng 寫道:
Dear Deniset,
I expect my son can practise 2 hours a day, but always cannot make it. Time seems always not enough. It is quite difficult to balance between school work and violin practice. Most of the after school were cut. Sometime the home work (if not major subject, like drawing, 毛筆字) were done by his parent.

B. regards,
SCheng

48#
發表於 06-1-6 09:15 |只看該作者

My daughter is also willing to practise violin for 10 mins jar.

49#
發表於 06-1-6 10:06 |只看該作者

Dear SCheng,
Thanks for your reply.
I have a question about the instrument: Do you think it is worthwhile to get a more expensive violin for your son to use it on some special occasions such as open competitions, orchestral performances etc.  since the quality of the sound is more distinguished than those normal ones?
Which is your favourite store in HK?
B. rgds.,
deniset

50#
發表於 06-1-6 10:52 |只看該作者

Dear deniset,
A good violin is very important for the competition / perfomance (specially performance). There are not much difference between Chinese made and European made violin when you play in a small room(Sometimes even Chinese made is better). But when you proform in a big hall, the seat in the backward cannot hear clearly if the violin is not good.
Those good violins in Hong Kong are very expensive(like music chamber, Hong Kong String.......etc). For repairing I would bring the violin to Sea Sound.
I bought few violins from e-bay, but the risk is very high(some good some just rubbish). It still worth if you can get one good in few.
Now my son is using a 3/4 size violin (I think french made) which was bought through e-bay. The sound quality is ok. Probably he will change to 4/4 later this year.

B. regards,
SCheng

51#
發表於 06-1-6 11:29 |只看該作者

Dear Sandymummy,

Congratulation to your daughter that she can play violin so well !
It is very amazing to me that you daughter will take a Grade 6 exam upon only two years’ learning of violin. Is she a gifted child in playing violin or due to her work hard ( she practices violin two hours daily ) ?

How can she manage her homework ? Your daughter must be very smart in school as well !

bbtung

52#
發表於 06-1-6 11:33 |只看該作者

SCheng, SandyMummy

你們的小朋友既勤力,又聽話,所以小提琴進步得這樣快絕對合理。阿仔不是每天練習,因為做完功課,又要上網做課外閱讀,每天的時間也不夠用,他又很喜歡看課外書,有時見他看得入神,又不忍要他停;我又喜歡與他一起去聽音樂會和講座,晚上外出,回家大家也疲倦了,實在佩服你們的堅持。

謝謝SCheng分享學Theory的經驗,很有用。我也贊成應買一個比較好的小提琴,因為習慣聽好的琴聲,才能拉得準,但最好找懂音樂的人幫手,不然,買了又貴又不好的琴就可惜了。SCheng你在ebay買琴,我覺得好risky!你囝囝換琴,他拉得這麼好,會否考慮古董琴?我以前見人買過一個,雖然要幾萬,但是聲音真是好靚。

53#
發表於 06-1-6 12:27 |只看該作者

Dear bbtung,
Thank you!
No, she is very lazy in her school work and the worst thing is she hates reading books. This summer, I have asked her "You can choose to practise violin for 3 hours (standing and non-stop) or you can read a story book every day?: She said "Of course I will choose to play the violin." Then, she really plays/practise violin for 3-4 hours per day during this summer holiday. So, you see, this is one of my headaches...  
Her school work is just a little bit above average.
she is esp. poor in her mathematics, so that's why I am really worry about her music theory exam.

bbtung 寫道:
Dear Sandymummy,

Congratulation to your daughter that she can play violin so well !
It is very amazing to me that you daughter will take a Grade 6 exam upon only two years’ learning of violin. Is she a gifted child in playing violin or due to her work hard ( she practices violin two hours daily ) ?

How can she manage her homework ? Your daughter must be very smart in school as well !

bbtung

54#
發表於 06-1-6 13:38 |只看該作者

csk
我講的正是舊琴. 好的舊琴really expensive. 有時數萬元的也不是太好, 真是負擔不來.

55#
發表於 06-1-6 13:50 |只看該作者

各位,

是不是一定要5歲先可以學小提琴,因為我問過普通琴行,我個仔一d音符都唔識,唔好講個仔我都唔識,都不知點好,我問過個仔他什麼都唔想學,只想學小提琴,咁我是不是等到佢夠5歲先比佢學?

56#
發表於 06-1-6 13:57 |只看該作者

Dear SCheng,
It's risky to buy antique violins thru websites!
In fact, there are many violin dealers who come to HK every year just to do this kind of business.  They have quite a number of good selections on hand. They even allow you to try playing different violins just to get a feel of how they sound. I attended once with my daughter's violin teacher last year. It was quite an experience for my husband and I.

Thanks for your reply - - our family is also a regular visitor of The HK Stxxxgs. Their repair service is good besides their collection of the string instruments.
B. rgds.,
deniset

57#
發表於 06-1-6 14:12 |只看該作者

SCheng

買舊琴真是可遇不可求,太貴真是負擔不來。不過,負擔到的人又未必有心機拉!希望你囝囝找到好琴,好的小提琴也要有知音人才有價值。不妨問問小提琴老師和他的朋友有沒有琴轉讓?因為他們通常也買埋好多靚琴,越買越靚和貴,有可能肯割愛讓一隻出來,因為琴也是要成日彈D聲才靚。

58#
發表於 06-1-6 14:21 |只看該作者

Dear SCheng and Sandymummy,

Do you have any plan for your kids as they are play violin so well ? Will you encourage them to study music in future ? Or do you want them to be a violin teacher in future ? I opine that it’s quite nice and free to be a private violin teacher. Besides, the pay is also good. I have contacted some violin teachers who have a diploma of royal music school and charge $500 per 45 min lesson.. Anyway, it’s too expensive for my daughter la. She is just a junior learner in violin.

bbtung

59#
發表於 06-1-6 16:14 |只看該作者

各位媽咪,
憑蘋果日報印花可換購經典音樂 CD 集一盒 (共 10 隻) $100.00。
包括: 貝多芬、蕭邦、莫札特、舒伯特、韓德爾、舒曼等。
我今天到 OK 換了一盒,有很多小提琴和鋼琴的名曲,今天開始,買比小朋友聽下啦。
該用戶已被刪除

60#
發表於 06-1-6 18:21 |只看該作者