兒童體能智力測驗服務 - 政府

冬日勳章

發表於 06-1-23 15:34 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 兒童體能智力測驗服務 - 政府

uki 寫道:
[quote]
daisychan 寫道:
Hi, Pigpig,

Aren't you afraid that you will affect the business of Doctor?

同意    [/quote]
睇黎我要封口囉

發表於 06-1-25 22:30 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Pigpig,

Just finished the IQ test with my elder daughter this afternoon. Like her sister, she is also assessed as "gifted" and the patterns of the sub-scores are very similar to those of her sister. But as I told you before, she does not have those problems as her sister and her concentration power is very good. So, this time we only ask for a simple report.

冬日勳章

發表於 06-1-25 23:30 |顯示全部帖子

daisychan ,
我幾時都話你好好彩啦!2個囡囡都無特別情緒問題 可憐我,成日都唔知囡囡幾時發作
你今次去邊樹做呀?係咪你細囡果樹呀?
得閒打電話俾你,同你傾傾計先

發表於 06-2-4 01:38 |顯示全部帖子

every day with my son i usually gets hurt......
he  can be angel  and devils.
he can change his faces in just a second.
he learns things by peple's faces and people's talking . sometimes shooks us that he recalls a lot of small items......I just don't know how to deal with him........  will 兒童體能智力測驗服務 - 政府 assists ?
he just turns 3.and he just used to hit me all time when he dislike......  情緒問題 ?

發表於 06-2-4 11:39 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Vesley,

你可以請私家醫生寫轉介信去政府兒童體能智力測驗中心做兒童心理智能評估,大約要排幾個月至半年。但兒童體能智力測驗中心的心理學家對兒童的問題有專業的了解,而且經驗又多,收費便宜。最重要係如果佢地發現你小朋友有問題,會有follow-up。

發表於 06-2-4 22:14 |顯示全部帖子

Hi hi,

My son has been proofed he is a gifted kid and he is now studying Primary 3.  He always cannot concentrate on his homeworks and also he has some emotion problem.  His school only request he can finish his homework and didn't care his emotion.  

I want to ask if anyone can introduce some primary schools which will take care of the gifted kid and also has experience to handle the emotion problems?  Also, the school fees cannot be too expensive.....  

Thanks a lots

Cheers

Teresa

發表於 06-2-5 01:27 |顯示全部帖子

I HAVE TALK TO HIS DOCTOR ALREADY.
HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS TOO YOUNG FOR EVALUATE
BUT HE DO AGREES THAT HE IS VERY CLEVER
COMPARE WITH THE SAME AGE KID.

發表於 06-2-5 10:22 |顯示全部帖子

WELL, VESLEY, YOU HAVEN'T TOLD US HOW OLD IS YOUR SON.
YOU SAID THAT YOU ALWAYS GET HURT. WHAT DID YOUR DOCTOR THINK? YOUR BODY OR JUST YOUR MIND GETS HURT?
YOUR PROBLEM IS NOT WHETHER YOUR SON IS GIFTED OR NOT. IT IS THE BEHAVIOR AND EMOTION PROBLEM OF YOUR SON THAT MAKE YOU WORRIED.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GOVT SERVICE IS NOT MAINLY FOR IQ ASSESSMENT. ACTUALLY, THEY WILL CONCENTRATE ON THE BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS OF THE CHILD.

SO, REVIEW YOUR CASE, NOTE YOUR REAL CONCERN, THEN TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR AGAIN OR FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR FOR CONSULTATION.

發表於 06-2-6 00:47 |顯示全部帖子

pls pm the info for me.  Thanks

發表於 06-2-6 23:48 |顯示全部帖子

he 's 3.
my body get's bruises .he can sences how people
likes him . he will shows anger if any things he dislikes with fights.

發表於 06-2-7 09:28 |顯示全部帖子

vesley 寫道:
he 's 3.
my body get's bruises .he can sences how people
likes him . he will shows anger if any things he dislikes with fights.

此測驗中心之服務對象由初生至12歲之兒童, 全港有七個地點。你可以另覓醫生替你寫轉介信, 越早尋求協助越好, 你囝囝的情況會否近似自閉症(我只是猜測, 請不要見怪), 因為我接觸過類似例子, 最後結果都是自閉症。

發表於 06-2-7 15:17 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Teresa,

I have some suggestions based on my own experience to your case.

To find a school which can suit our gifted kids with emotions is quite difficult.  I know of some private schools which offer very good services to those children with emotional problems, no matter whether they are gifted or not.  I would rather recommend to do something on our children so that he can learn and know how to deal with people and different occasions.  You may enrol him in some EQ courses which definitely help.  But don't expect one or two courses will change our boys, they need constant and long-term (say, one year) breeding.

Do search such information on 'big names' such as educational institutes, non-profit making organisations, eg. YMCA, Caritas, etc.

Hope this little information can give you some lights!

Justin2002

發表於 06-2-8 01:05 |顯示全部帖子

請問找邊啲醫生寫轉介信? 是否一定要兒科? 去母嬰健康院可以嗎

發表於 06-2-8 09:24 |顯示全部帖子

You may ask any registered doctor or the one you ususally visit.  You then book an appointment with the nearby 兒童體能智力測驗中心 (say, central Kowloon, Kowloon East, etc.).  If you go to 母嬰健康院, they will still send your file (after having a brief check with your kid) to 兒童體能智力測驗中心.

發表於 06-2-18 23:15 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks, Justin2002,

My son has had some EQ courses and also is meeting the doctors.  But he hides himself very well and never tells the others what he dislikes.

But I would like to search some more courses as you said and hope it will help him....

Cheers

Teresa

發表於 06-2-20 22:42 |顯示全部帖子

If my kid is a normal kid.  Does the doctor willing to transfer my kid to the Testing Centre?

發表於 06-3-2 12:18 |顯示全部帖子

Hi pigpig,
I recently have queries about my son is gifted and want to have an assessment, can u pm me the information of the assessment center please?

Many thanks.

發表於 06-3-2 17:00 |顯示全部帖子

dsm 寫道:
唔該pm 給我, THanks![quote]
pigpig 寫道:
睡覺,
將來等阿仔六歲或等佢七八歲,我會再俾佢做多次...或許到時找外面信得過又有愛心、善良、個樣好d..(hee,我阿仔好睇樣,佢鍾意女仔多d)、有經驗,尤其是熟悉資優各方面特質的..,能洞察別人情緒....聰明...無私心.......的私人心理學家同佢做... <-----我已經搵到啦!上次我去聽佢講座時.....深深俾佢吸引我......所以我決定等囡囡夠年齡時.....會搵佢
[/quote]

pls send the info to me.
thank you very much

冬日勳章

發表於 06-3-2 21:46 |顯示全部帖子

ggiy ,
請收pm!

blueeye_dw,
請收pm & e-mail!

發表於 07-7-31 18:12 |顯示全部帖子
pigpig,