用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 有無在Victoria畢業, 分享升小學後的情況? ...
樓主: nov03bb
go

有無在Victoria畢業, 分享升小學後的情況?

發表於 06-12-20 18:19 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有無在Victoria畢業, 分享升小學後的情況?

Lukyu, Please check pm.

發表於 06-12-20 22:45 |顯示全部帖子

Baoma,

We are planning to let our son study K1 in Homantin Victoria and I am happy to read your experience about Victoria....may I also know your answers to Lukyu's questions so that I can take it as a reference? Thanks a lot!    

momotat
兩兄弟相親相愛, 一家四口樂融融! :)

發表於 06-12-21 14:41 |顯示全部帖子

Baoma,

Please check pm.  Many Thanks!

Baoma 寫道:
Lukyu, Please check pm.

發表於 06-12-21 18:07 |顯示全部帖子

momotat, pls check pm.

發表於 06-12-21 21:44 |顯示全部帖子

Baoma 寫道:
momotat, pls check pm.

Baoma

would you pls pm me the same info? Thanks!

發表於 06-12-22 22:33 |顯示全部帖子

Baoma,

可否pm埋我呢?

發表於 06-12-24 10:29 |顯示全部帖子

Baoma,

我囡囡出年都會入讀victoria(CWB),可否PM埋我呀?

發表於 06-12-28 11:43 |顯示全部帖子

Baomo, pls check pm.  Thanks.

發表於 07-1-5 22:05 |顯示全部帖子

hehe..芷霖 is so cute.. my girl is born Sept 24, i just received letter from Victoria today for interview 97 Feb as well. still deciding between schools. good luck!

發表於 07-1-8 17:21 |顯示全部帖子

Baoma,

Is the kids in VSA mainly locals or from other countries?

Baoma 寫道:
May be I can share my experience. My son studied in Harbour Height Victoria PN class and he enjoyed every minute of it, the teachers are experienced and caring and they provided very good bilingual environment. We then moved house and had to change him to another kinder near to our new house and what a mistake that was. The school could not meet our expectations at all and my son did not enjoy it, he did not gain much from his 2 years of school life there, and that's why I decided to move back to where we were and luckily he got accepted into Victoria Primary and he again loves schools and we are very satisfied with the school curriculum, the teachers and thier IB vision. My little girl is now attending PN class at Victoria Harbour Height and again we feel we made a good choice, she could not wait to get out of the house every morning to go to school. I really regretted moving house in the first place and taking away from my son the much better quality education he could have received had he stayed in Victoria Kinder.

發表於 07-1-16 18:02 |顯示全部帖子

Students in VSA (primary school) mainly local.

發表於 07-1-26 11:13 |顯示全部帖子

People3 寫道:

Students in VSA (primary school) mainly local.

So, are the students there use Cantonese for chatting?    What language(s) they use in the classes?

發表於 07-1-29 21:49 |顯示全部帖子

Students mainly use Cantonese for chatting.  However, they will use both English and Mandarin during the classes.

發表於 07-1-30 11:22 |顯示全部帖子

People3,

Do U think the students' english & chinese (pth) skills are quite good?     How's the discipline?

發表於 07-1-30 13:20 |顯示全部帖子

It depends which school you compare with.  If you compare with International School, their English is not good enough.  However, if you compare with local school, their English level is good.  

For Chinese, if you compare with local school, the Chinese standard is not good enough.  Chinese does not equal PTH.  Take my kid as an example, my kid can speak PTH but chinese standard is not really good.

發表於 07-1-30 23:00 |顯示全部帖子

I totally agreed with Lalawong.  It is hard to say the students' English & Chinese standard are good or not.  It depend on what you are looking for and your expectation.

Lalawong 寫道:
It depends which school you compare with.  If you compare with International School, their English is not good enough.  However, if you compare with local school, their English level is good.  

For Chinese, if you compare with local school, the Chinese standard is not good enough.  Chinese does not equal PTH.  Take my kid as an example, my kid can speak PTH but chinese standard is not really good.[/quote]