go

[聽/語障] 言語治療服務資料

發表於 06-4-30 22:14 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 言語治療服務資料

我個仔弱聽的,佢發到s音,但g音同f音就未係好得!!如:哥哥=多多   ,父父=who 請問可點同佢訓練呀

發表於 06-5-17 22:54 |顯示全部帖子

Funny ,
What the only thing u can do now is talk more to your son. For example when he is playing car, u can describe to him what he is doing e.g. '你推車車'. Also, u should aware his non-verbal communication intention e.g. when he point to a car to indicate his interest, u should give him some response e.g.'你想要車車?'...'好吖,媽媽俾'
It's just some general ideas, hope these can help u in the moment.

machama
Don't wait. U can take your son to see a doctor and ask him to refer u for assessment. Since there is always a very long waiting list for the government service, so it's better to find a private ST e.g. private service in 協康會 , the speech and hearing department in HKU and many other private STs.

灝霖媽媽
For /g/ sound, since it is a back sound, it is more difficult than /f/. U can point to your 喉龍 to indicate to your child that it is a back sound. Also, u can teach him to produce 咳 聲 and ask him feel the back sound. Also, u can use a spoon to 'force' his tongue to the back when producing the /g/words.
For /f/ sound, u can make a /f/ word with a your upper teeth bite your lower lip. When your child can do this, u can slowly move back to a 'normal' mouth shape.
Also, it is very important to let your child to identify the consonant in a word e.g. 花 is /f/ word, 卡 is /k/ word....
桐桐於9月20日出世 歡迎參觀桐桐的網頁

發表於 06-6-9 16:05 |顯示全部帖子

Hello,

In the last parent meeting, the class teacher suggest my son to see ST.  Actually, I also think his articulation is not satisfactory! :cry: He is 3 and 4 mths.  He can speak in full sentence in English; however, half of time, he forget (or difficult?) to say m, p, b & f sound.  If I remind him, he can say "Bus" otherwise, he'll say "Dus".  "Minibus" is quite difficult for him.  He can say it correctly 1 times in every 8 trials .  May I know if his situation is serious?  Roughly, how many lessons can solve to his problem?  I think 1 on 1 therapy is suitable for him.  May I know how much does Heep Hong Asso. charge?  Is the waiting list long?  My son mainly speaks English.  Should I find a Eng-speaking ST?  Do anyone can recommend a reasonable charge ST?  Do u think that $5,000 to $10,000 is enough?  He is attending an interview in the middle of the next year, I hope that he can speak well then. PLEASE HELP..........     

發表於 06-6-10 02:22 |顯示全部帖子

My son already 26 months old and he only can speak single words.  He just start 2 speech theraphty lesson in clinic, but my son don't like it. He feel very borning and I also think the game is too easy for him.
How can I evaluate the teacher is suitable for my son or not?  What kinds of game or exercise I can do more with him?

發表於 06-6-14 22:44 |顯示全部帖子

我的兒子有語言障礙,他3歲half在母嬰健康都平古,然後見doctor,發現有問題,介紹去沙田尤德再平古,等了半年,去咗協康會到,學說話'e q'手eye協調,平行,好多野學,但是6 years 就唔收,壞消息,小女說話都有問題?4 years平古,又和brother一樣,現在等見尤德見doctor,就可排隊去學野,但母嬰健康doctor說,沙田y爾斯排期到 2009 年,希望快d 見到doctor. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
我有兩位小朋友,一個boy 7 歲,一位girl 4 歲.

發表於 06-6-16 09:47 |顯示全部帖子

hoeve:
真好,bk有語言治療師!
我兒子4歲2個月,讀k1,喜歡說話,用詞豐富,但有些音常發不準,最明顯例子鼻子—-鼻屎,「車」有時也會爭d, 他沒把舌尖頂下門牙背而錯放於上下門牙之間,我示範、教他矯正,甚至放手指入他口中讓他feel下門牙背的位置,他好肯學,但因很多字都牽涉s、z,他一快就不準,老是易伸脷。
他發音已較2歲多時改善多了。我知這不是「痴利根」,但是否也應見醫生?
請指教!謝謝!

發表於 06-6-16 21:12 |顯示全部帖子

你可以去母嬰健康元,同姑娘說,你小朋友說話有問題,想約doctor 見面,如你有什麼問題,你e-mail比我.   

發表於 06-6-19 08:08 |顯示全部帖子

sukilam :
Thx.
Add oil   
Your kids will also speak better and better.

發表於 06-6-25 21:43 |顯示全部帖子

他說話現在非常好,但是 S 音,還是有些問題,等教育署巾進.     

發表於 06-7-2 09:51 |顯示全部帖子

有間叫「香港社區言語治療中心」,專做「家訪服務」家長同小朋友都唔洗週圍走,仲有d「暑期小組」搞。你去睇睇http://www.speech.com.hk

發表於 06-7-19 19:19 |顯示全部帖子

我個仔3歲2個月,都排左半年可以8月尾去tai po上課,但而家都未知仔仔要train d mud,個日去有3個人係度觀察小兒說話和動靜,要我再等電話,不過我都已經好開心,因為排左半年已經好好,我個仔講野完全係kou 其,好似剩系我先識聽佢講mud  

發表於 06-7-23 19:07 |顯示全部帖子

我個仔3歲半,一些la音及各種需要噴氣的音都發得不準,現正排期到仁濟醫院做訓練,但都要排到明年年尾,請問怎樣可在家教他把脷向上捲,因他捲不到,煩腦!

發表於 06-8-26 10:17 |顯示全部帖子

Hi,

my son is now 3yrs and 4mths old and he cannot pronounce words with certain syllabels e.g. L, M, F, S. We've scheduled a visit to the govt clinic and booked an assessment session at a private ST...

we're very worried and hope some moms can share their experience.....
- can speech disorder be entirely "healed"?
- how long does it take to make a change after taking ST lessions?
- does 「痴利根」really exist or is it simply a slang? how can it be healed? surgery?

hope u can shed some light   

發表於 06-8-31 18:12 |顯示全部帖子

承承媽媽/all mothers

any grouping for 5-6 years old AF children of both express/speak are not good?  or any ST consultant recommend to hold this kind of group?

Pls adv.  many thanks.

發表於 06-8-31 23:29 |顯示全部帖子

我想請問咁多位mami,我小朋友已29個月,但仍然都只係講single字,我諗都係我這個做mama的做得唔好,沒有辦法教好佢,平時係工人睇,加上以前只看英文,依家返緊PN有好多小朋友都講得好好,其實有冇什麼方法可以教佢講句子呢?   

發表於 06-9-2 00:44 |顯示全部帖子

cwong140,

如果你自己識到有小朋友o既情況同你o既小朋友o既情況,能力都相約,你不妨可以考慮以小組形成上言語治療.不過有邊個言語治療師做.......就好難講.
不過見你問開5-6歲o既小朋友,你不妨打去痙攣協會查詢他們的心智解讀小組課程(由言語治療師帶),我覺得會很適合你的小朋友.
My Lovest Group-- Il Divo
         Urs--Sebastien--Carlos--David

發表於 06-9-3 15:24 |顯示全部帖子

你可以用自己的手指直接接觸你個仔條脷應該接觸到的地方, 例如"la"音, 就應該在上門牙後面; 而噴氣的音, 你可用一條羽毛來做訓練, 將羽毛放在口前, 然後輕輕噴氣,

發表於 06-9-5 13:52 |顯示全部帖子

如果有排緊政府服務的都可考慮問問協康會或靈實的言語班。
有時不要太用意於訓練,想一些要用口吹/吸的遊戲就大家都無壓力。

發表於 06-9-9 14:51 |顯示全部帖子

mame_mame 寫道:
我個仔3歲半,一些la音及各種需要噴氣的音都發得不準,現正排期到仁濟醫院做訓練,但都要排到明年年尾,請問怎樣可在家教他把脷向上捲,因他捲不到,煩腦!

其實可以點一些朱古力醬在孩子的上唇,叫佢伸條脷出來食,吸引佢做!

發表於 06-9-10 01:50 |顯示全部帖子

例如可以試下吹泡泡或吹紙屑。