教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 湾仔区学校网
發新帖
查看: 1869|回覆: 6
go

湾仔区学校网 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-9-24 13:51 |只看該作者

湾仔区学校网

My son has only 15 points.  I would like to try Panyu Wah Yan and St James.  Which one is better? I am a Christian.  If I enroll for St James, then my son can get extra 5 points.  Is it better to try St James at the first round?  but my 心水 is Wah Yan.  Very confused.  Anyone can comment on this?  Thanks....

:

2#
發表於 05-9-24 17:44 |只看該作者

Re: 湾仔区学校网

如果你有20分入st.james機會當然比華仁大d, 因為聽其他家長講, 有人20分都入唔到華仁噃.
如果目標唔一定係華仁, 當然入間機會大架啦.
What's the chinese name of St. James?

3#
發表於 05-9-24 23:34 |只看該作者

St James 就是聖雅各。

我也是這樣想。聖雅各的機會比較大。 但是華仁比較有名。我的朋友的兒子在華仁讀四年級,他說有八成機會昇華仁中學。如果是聖雅各就要系最top先有機會派入好似皇仁的中學啦。

你話系米好煩. :cry:

4#
發表於 05-9-25 07:31 |只看該作者

如你有20分,又係宗教分.
你會否考慮北角既學校,如 Methodist & 衛理, 佢地都唔錯,派位幾好.

5#
發表於 05-9-25 09:42 |只看該作者

沒有呀,因為20分唔算多。聽講話抽唔到心水學校,去叩門,學校會睇你響自行派位同統一派位有沒有選佢, 所以我一直沒有想try 其他區,以前又想過試試DBS(津貼)不過覺得太多人爭就放棄了。其實我是很喜歡華仁的,我是怕我在自行派位選聖雅各,萬一抽唔到,局住響統一派位 選first choice 聖雅各,second choice 華仁。如果頭三志願都抽唔到,返去華仁叩門就沒有人蘇我啦! 但華仁咁小位,我驚我都沒希望啦!

6#
發表於 05-9-28 18:36 |只看該作者

Re: 湾仔区

My elder son is study in private school.  

Any comments on how should I choose for my younger son, who gets the basic 10 marks, i.e. no mark.

I'm thinking of choosing Wah Yan or Hennessy Road Primary (AM).  If it fails, then I'd go back to my elder son's private school.  In parallel, I'll try to keep my elder son try for 插班.

What do you think ?

7#
發表於 05-9-28 21:29 |只看該作者

Re: 湾仔区

If your kid is a boy, then unless the school has a ‘through train model’ arrangement to secondary school otherwise you shall have no alternative and MUST choose a boys’ school.

No doubt, co-ed schools have their advantages.  But since the quotas for band 1 secondary school allocated to each primary school are already set, boys are put in a serious disadvantageous position and suffer irremediable damage when they reach P. 4 and P.5 under the present rules of game – all of us know that boys’ academic performance generally do not measure up with their girl counterparts at this age.

The result being that the majority of band 1 quotas in co-ed primary schools are now taken up by girls after a judicial review proceeding instituted by a girl’s parent a couple of years ago.  It is obvious from the aforesaid that co-ed schools are more suitable for girls.

You need to look a few steps forwards and not just for the present when you are considering the primary school for your kids .
‹ 上一主題|下一主題