密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 MLC Sydney or Pymble Ladies College
發新帖
查看: 4522|回覆: 2
go

[澳紐] MLC Sydney or Pymble Ladies College

發表於 22-5-19 17:42 |顯示全部帖子
May I have your comments on both schools in terms of student mix, teaching quality and learning? To me, both are good schools, MLC provides IB, Pymble is a v big school with many students. My daughter is an art person n she loves music, dance, history,  English n Philosophy, and is going to study yr 10 next yr. Any comments are greatly appreciated !

Thanks in advance ! :)

發表於 22-6-13 10:15 |顯示全部帖子
I graduated from Pymble 2 decades ago. In terms of student mix, teaching quality and learning? Pymble has great facilities, academic achievement and excellent university placement results. It was, however, not very diversified in terms of student mix.  It’s one of those privileges elite girls schools where midway intergration (your daughter in year 10, out of town) might be difficult and there was, at least in my old days, obvious racial differentiation. The school population was so big such that individual attention was minimal.

If given the choice of IB curriculum and smaller size, I’d prefer to give MLC a try.  If for the branding and academic/ professional achievement, Pymble do have excellent reputation.

發表於 22-7-1 14:38 |顯示全部帖子

回覆樓主:

Thx a lot for your genuine advice! :)