搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 St Mary's Calne
發新帖
查看: 4294|回覆: 4
go

[英國] St Mary's Calne [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 21-3-16 16:19 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Apart from UKISET, are there other entrance exams for the school?
Thanks!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 21-3-16 16:26 |只看該作者
回覆 sleung2020 的帖子

hi I'm also interested in st Mary's calne but the requirement for ukiset report hindering me. Im figuring out if there is alternative.  

3#
發表於 21-3-16 17:08 |只看該作者
Why the UKiset hinder you?  Before, UKiset is not mandatory and my daughter did the school's own entrance exam at the school (in 2019).  But I also provided UKiset results to the school as an additional reference.  

4#
發表於 21-3-16 18:42 |只看該作者

回覆樓主:

St Mary's own entrance exams

https://www.stmaryscalne.org/index.php/admissions/entry-procedures

https://www.stmaryscalne.org/index.php/admissions/overseas-applicants

ENTRY FOR NON-UK APPLICATIONS

Upon enquiry, we ask parents to send academic information and evidence of English language ability to the Admissions Department.  Should this information be of a satisfactory standard, and a place available, parents are invited to register their daughter by returning the completed registration form and non-refundable fee of £250.

Confirmation that a conditional place has been secured for the year of entry will be sent out by return.  If applicants cannot attend specific Taster and Entrance Day events with the other candidates, we can arrange individual Taster and Assessment Days as appropriate. St Mary’s entrance examinations will be arranged at a mutually convenient time and applicants can sit entrance examinations in their own country if preferred.

Places are offered subject to satisfactory performance at examination and offer documentation will be sent by e-mail. On acceptance of a place, it is the responsibility of overseas parents to secure a UK guardian, for the duration of their daughter’s education at St Mary’s. It is also advisable to set up a UK bank account in their daughter's name.

5#
發表於 21-3-16 19:02 |只看該作者
回覆 LWTLI 的帖子

because I plan to apply few schools which dont need ukiset report. only SMC requires it. my girl has to sit for ukiset solely for SMC application. I'm still thinking if it is worth to do so
‹ 上一主題|下一主題