用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF/RCHK Sibling priority vs Guaranteed placement fr ...
發新帖
查看: 2959|回覆: 6
go

[小學] ESF/RCHK Sibling priority vs Guaranteed placement from ESF Kinder [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 20-5-10 19:46 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
本身有3個小朋友 大讀緊RC 中間WKS 細果個未入學
由上年開始ESF幼稚園可以直升ESF school/PIS但因為財政問題同埋本身WKS kindergarten 我覺得做得麻麻地,
諗緊最細果個讀唔讀ESF kindergarten 好
唔讀又驚sibling 得返好少位,所以想問下大家知唔知RC新制後扣左kindergarten直升仲多唔多位剩呢?

1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 20-5-10 22:58 |只看該作者
介唔介意講下點解wks一般?
黎緊準備報esf k1
thanks

3#
發表於 20-5-11 20:16 |只看該作者
回覆 happymama2007 的帖子

I think it will be quite hard for anyone to predict the exact numbers.  But with the new through train, kindergarten priority will likely become higher than sibling. Then all those choosing RC as 1st, 2nd or even 3rd choice might be offered RC if they can't get a place at other ESF primaries.  Additionally, corporate debenture, INR and staff priorities will also remain higher than sibling.

4#
發表於 20-5-11 22:26 |只看該作者
hilary_tang 發表於 20-5-11 20:16
回覆 happymama2007 的帖子

I think it will be quite hard for anyone to predict the exact numbers.  B ...

Currently staff and siblings priority come before INR (no debentures in Y1), then kindergarten priority.
Sibling priority may fall but nobody is sure.
For one-form application without through train arrangements, all siblings can get an interview without other priority.

5#
發表於 20-5-11 22:36 |只看該作者
mandy_ng207 發表於 20-5-11 22:26
Currently staff and siblings priority come before INR (no debentures in Y1), then kindergarten prio ...
Ah yes, you're right. Thanks for clarifying.S about my mistake with INR and I also meant corporate NR not debenture. Which is the highest priority of all according to their website.
Yes no one can know what will happen. But I heard ESF families receiving an email from ESF telling them to enrol their younger siblings in ESF Kindy as they can no longer guarantee their sibling priority. Though I did not receive this email so I cannot confirm. I guess OP would know.

6#
發表於 20-5-11 23:43 |只看該作者
hilary_tang 發表於 20-5-11 22:36
Ah yes, you're right. Thanks for clarifying.S about my mistake with INR and I also meant corporate N ...

“No longer guarantee their sibling priority”, meaning for their particular case or for the change of general policy?

7#
發表於 20-5-12 13:24 |只看該作者
siuballma 發表於 20-5-11 23:43
“No longer guarantee their sibling priority”, meaning for their particular case or for the change ...
I don't know as I didn't receive the email.  But with the through train and according to the online admissions seminar, the order of priorities will be changing with the new through train system. May just mean kindergarten priority gets a little higher, not sure where sibling priority will be on the new system. Will have to wait to find out when the first batch of through train kindergarten students move onto p1.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題