教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Advice needed - St Cat K3
發新帖
查看: 569|回覆: 2
go

Advice needed - St Cat K3 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-7-19 15:03 |只看該作者

Advice needed - St Cat K3

I applied for St Cat K2 (mid-year entry) around Feb this year for my boy and he was offered a place starting the 3rd term (after easter), however due to unavailability of transportation arrangement (we live quite far away) we had to give up the place at that time . We were told that the school bus availability will be better for K3 and our application will receive favourable consideration when they consider entry for K3. I have followed up a few times with the school since then and was told that the school is still reviewing the number of places available for K3, if any. It is already mid-July, any parents can share insight on when does the school usually take in K3 students or this actually never happens and we should not wait and move on?

2#
發表於 05-7-20 11:05 |只看該作者

Re: Advice needed - St Cat K3

Anyone can advise when does K3 start school? August? September?

3#
發表於 05-7-20 11:27 |只看該作者

Re: Advice needed - St Cat K3

Normally kids will not change school at K3 unless they transfer to international school because K2 school report is quite important for private primary school application.  Even SC accept your kid for K3, you can’t benefit with primary private school application because you need to apply private primary school at September to November.  Your kids will stay with SC for 3 months only and primary school will not regard you as student from SC.  As you will understand that both Kent & SC are full and they don’t have any extra seat unless someone withdraw.  Normally we need to pay September school fee in August.  The school can only inform you the result in August.
Amy
A working mother with two kids
‹ 上一主題|下一主題