教育王國 討論區 國際學校 CAIS vs Think
發新帖
查看: 2305|回覆: 2
go

CAIS vs Think

發表於 18-6-17 21:57 |顯示全部帖子
請問大家對兩間的評價,因收到2間的offer... 本身小朋友讀local school

發表於 18-6-17 22:43 |顯示全部帖子
Cais is a school very hard to get into.Is ur child starting reception? as couple of my sons' classmates have been accepted by  Cais. I particularly like the new campus of cais which comes with a price tag. They do require a debenture or capital levy of something like 50,0000.They are based on the alberta curriculum. If you are planning to send ur child to canada to study, I heard alberta is the best curriculum out of all the other curriculums that canada has provided if I am not wrong. Think international I do not know any one who studies there. Think is slightly cheaper but the school is rather small.Both my sons' classmates been accepted there are the best students in their class. I would definitely go for Cais if my son gets accepted there.

發表於 18-6-20 10:09 |顯示全部帖子
The debenture for 2018/2019 is 560K for CAIS.  Not sure if capital levy option is available.  The curriculum is quite different between CAIS and Think.  CAIS primary uses Alberta and Think uses PYP.  CAIS is looking to introduce IB as an additional curriculum to Alberta - expect probably they will start getting accreditation for secondary first.  It really depends which type of learning environment is suitable for your child.  Both are thru train schools.  A religious vs non-religious school, Alberta vs PYP, culture/atmosphere....

When do you have to make a decision?