搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 KCIS vs Small World K1
發新帖
查看: 1771|回覆: 4
go

KCIS vs Small World K1 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 17-11-21 10:22 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Luckily my son got offers from both schools (PM offer).  My son is a curious boy, loves to learn, loves to play while able to sit quietly and concentrate to do things.  I target IS path for him and want him to continue his passion for learning, be confident and be a happy boy.  We speak Cantonese at home (my helper cannot speak good English).  Which one of KCIS or Small World is more suitable for my son?  Thanks so much!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 17-11-21 22:11 |只看該作者

回覆樓主

請問Small World interview形式會係點呢?

3#
發表於 17-11-22 20:12 |只看該作者
I can't tell which school suits your son better but perhaps you can think about criteria like location/commute, through-train or not, Mandarin / Chinese learning etc.

4#
發表於 17-12-19 12:10 |只看該作者
My son goes to the senior class in Small World this year, and he loves going to school everyday. I cannot speak for KCIS but Small World is definitely a loving school. It's a very play and inquiry-based cirriculum. They spend time exploring what's around them, i.e. they previously had a theme called Minibeast and they would give each kid a magnifier and take them out to the garden to look for ants, snails, etc...They have at least 30-45 minutes of either indoor/outdoor playground time every single day and that's something not every kindergarten would have. They also encourage kids to read. In terms of Chinese, it's definitely not as strong. It's more about getting their passion to learn Chinese through singing at this stage. KCIS, as far as I heard, has strong program in Chinese.

So it really depends what suits your child. Kids graduated from Small World will have a priority applying for Island Christian Academy. We just got the Primary Offer last week! Such a relief before the Christmas holiday!

Hope it helps.

5#
發表於 17-12-19 12:52 |只看該作者
chikinleung 發表於 17-12-19 12:10
My son goes to the senior class in Small World this year, and he loves going to school everyday. I c ...

thanks so much! it's very helpful!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題