發新帖
查看: 4047|回覆: 5
go

Greenfield (Tung Chung) K1 offer

發表於 17-11-11 20:44 |顯示全部帖子
Anybody received the K1 offer?
Will you take the offer?

How is the school's academic standard?

How about the discipline of students and moral education?

發表於 17-11-11 21:05 |顯示全部帖子
happyfa 發表於 17-11-11 20:44
Anybody received the K1 offer?
Will you take the offer?

PN 用家
我覺得ok
而且女女都讀得好開心
語境好好
老師同職員都好nice

發表於 17-12-13 21:09 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 Miss. 於 17-12-13 21:16 編輯

回覆 happyfa 的帖子

It depends on who are going to teach your kid. As I know this year PN teachers are totally new. Most of them do not have any teaching experience. My kid's putonghua teacher called Ms He, she really know nothing and very difficult to communicate. She dont know what I am asking. Then, she just ignore my question. She can not organise the class discipline and don't know how to handle the kid who is crying a lot. English teacher called Ms Farrah was good. She is much more experience in teaching and take care of the kids. I also do some research for K1 & k2 teachers information, but sound not that good. I heard that one teacher also absent or late in k1 and it really will influence the kids learning. For K2, some parents said that the putonghua teacher always tracing her the kid's homework or handbook in front of the kid, it was so embarrassing and in fact the parents already submitted to the English class teacher. Very obviously, both class teachers don't communicate to each other. That putonghua teacher work so careless. Thus, I decided my kid not going to continue study in K1 next year. For the reception staffs are nice, work effectively. If my kid absent without calling the school, the reception will call me asking the reason why my kid is absent. It is good .
(It is my personal experience in this school, only for yr reference)

發表於 18-3-29 07:41 |顯示全部帖子
Miss. 發表於 17-12-13 21:09
回覆 happyfa 的帖子

It depends on who are going to teach your kid. As I know this year PN teachers  ...

Where will your kid go for k1 then?

發表於 18-4-19 18:08 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 該帖被管理員或版主屏蔽

發表於 18-10-14 17:26 |顯示全部帖子

回覆樓主:

老師有愛心,語境都好好!