發表於 05-7-7 12:28 |只看該作者

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

MICKEYMA:
I MISS YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

22#
發表於 05-7-7 15:31 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Is "Biomedical Treatment " for development delay Kid?? No a- feature were found.

st

23#
發表於 05-7-7 16:24 |只看該作者

mickeyma
I miss you tooooooo and your lovely daughter!!!!
I will go to S'pore with my son, that why I can not join your gathering.

Kawai,
I got your e-mail, thanks! I will give you phone call .   
URL=http://www.imageshack.us][/URL]

24#
發表於 05-7-7 16:28 |只看該作者

yuenyuen 寫道:
mickeyma
I miss you tooooooo and your lovely daughter!!!!
I will go to S'pore with my son, that why I can not join your gathering.

Kawai,
I got your e-mail, thanks! I will give you phone call .   

亞仔坐飛機個樣好乖啊﹗祝他這三個月有明顯進步﹗
稚言治語 = 一個很喜歡治療小朋友語言問題的言語治療師﹗ ;-) 不要怕,只要信﹗希望在人間吖嘛﹗ 你今日微笑了嗎?

25#
發表於 05-7-7 19:53 |只看該作者

Dear kawai,
I am not an expert.  I am just practising experiments.  

我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

26#
發表於 05-7-7 22:06 |只看該作者

Dear st,

Definitely the Bio-treatment is one of the alternative treatments that may help your son's problem.  Actually your son has been taking DHA/Omega 3 which is a common Bio-treatment/supplement and has been widely used by all DAN Doctors.  For more information, please pm me your email address, I will send you a soft copy of "Autism Management" written by Dr Tim Trodd.   

st 寫道:
Dear all,

Is "Biomedical Treatment " for development delay Kid?? No a- feature were found.

st

27#
發表於 05-7-7 23:05 |只看該作者

Dear Mrs Cheung and parents who are using bio-treatment,

We really need your help in answering questions on this issue.  I'm just a beginner but a believer of Bio-treatment.  Sharing with other experienced users is valuable to us.   

Frankly speaking, I've been searching this information online for quite a long time.  Eventually, I've started to believe that most childhood neurological disorders such as autism, asperger, ADHD/ADD, speech delay, and many other developmental delays are probably related to mercury poisoning.  However, the most difficult part of Bio-treatment which is removing toxic metals from the body and it'll be a long treatment that may last for 1 year or longer.  I still hesitate to use chelation therapy to my son.

Anyway, I'll prepare some notes by searching from the web and will share with you all during the dinner.

BTW, any suggestion on location and place?

28#
發表於 05-7-8 00:02 |只看該作者

稚言治語,

希望再見妳時,他已有大進步!!
You are very nice indeed!!
URL=http://www.imageshack.us][/URL]

29#
發表於 05-7-8 00:35 |只看該作者

hi Kawai and all parents,

I do not have much experience on biomedical treatment to share.  To help those parents who are interesting on this topic, may be I quote some information that I read from book/websites to see if this can help.  For those more knowledgable and experience parents, please add on / correct me if you have other thoughts.

According to the research results, many ASD kids have the following common profile:
- high toxic chemcial level
- heavy metal contamination (eg Mercury)
- low level of essential mineral
- immune dysregulation
- inflamable intestines

It is still unknown why the ASD kids have the above problems, however, these problems will impair the neurodevelopment of the kids as proper nourishment does not reach their brain cells.

The purpose of Gluten Free/ Casein Free diet and taking biomedical supplements is to help to reduce the above problems.  However, the effect of the diet control and the biomedical treatment many vary from kid to kid.  There is also no single rule to measure the effectiveness of the treatment. Parents have to observe the behaviour or reactions of the kids to see if the improvement/ regression is resulted from the supplements or not.

For the question raised by st whether the biomedical treatment is also applicable to kids with developmental delay or not, my thought is that as long as the kid has similar profile on impairment of neurodevelopment, the biomedical treatment would be applicable. However, to see whether it fits to the ASD profile, laboratory test, such as blood test has to be done.

kawai 寫道:
Dear Mrs Cheung and parents who are using bio-treatment,

We really need your help in answering questions on this issue.  

30#
發表於 05-7-8 09:12 |只看該作者

Dear all,
My child has practised a more restrictive diet than GFCF for one year and 3 months.  So far, so good.  But there are still ups and downs.  My child only eats fresh and natural food, e.g. fruit, vegetable, meat and raw nuts.  That's all.  All my family members practise this diet.  This is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.  Apart from the diet, we also visit some laboratories for tests in USA.  We visit Dr. Trodd in HK once every two months for supplements and medicine.  We read medical articles about the latest development and contact some medical professionals in the USA for the latest news.  Dr. Trodd is quite passive in his diagnosis.  Parents must prepare something before visiting him.  

BTW, Silicon Valley, near San Francisco, has the highest outbreak rate of autistic children in USA in this decade.  The cause is still unknown.  Medical Schools there have spent much resources about autism research studies.   Just watch up the latest medical development to help our children.

Bio-medical treatment is a FORMIDABLE BATTLE.  Patience, wisedom, money, human network and determination are all indispensable factors to success.

31#
發表於 05-7-8 11:06 |只看該作者

Dear Mrs Cheung,

I've the same feeling that Dr Trodd is quite passive on prescribing the bio-treatment.   I even suggested him which chelation therapy is with less side effects.  He's finally ordered the TD-DMPS online which is a  transdermal form of chelating agent that can be rubbed on the skin.   I totally agree that preparation work for bio-treatment is needed before the consultation with Dr Trodd.

Dear HayBmom,

Thank you for your sharing and you've pointed out the main point.  Lab test should be done before you start the bio-treatment to your kids.

32#
發表於 05-7-8 12:33 |只看該作者

Dear kawai,
Is 'TD-DMPS online which is a transdermal form of chelating agent that can be rubbed on the skin' a B-12 cream rubbed on the skin?  My kid is using B-12 cream right now.  Apart from this, he also drinks B-12 fluid.  He has to keep B-12 fluid in the mouth for 30 seconds for the sake of better penetraion.  The effect is not so significant.

33#
發表於 05-7-8 13:55 |只看該作者

Dear Mrs. Cheung,

"TD-DMPS" is a chelating agent in cream form that can be rubbed on the skin to avoid the side effects often accompanying oral medications.  It helps removing the heavy metal from the bloodstream to treat lead or mercury poisoning.  Here's the official web site of this product:

http://www.tddmps.com/

I was told by Dr Trodd that oral form of B-12 is useless as it can't be absorbed into the body.  Is that true?  

mrsphcheung 寫道:
Dear kawai,
Is 'TD-DMPS online which is a transdermal form of chelating agent that can be rubbed on the skin' a B-12 cream rubbed on the skin?  My kid is using B-12 cream right now.  Apart from this, he also drinks B-12 fluid.  He has to keep B-12 fluid in the mouth for 30 seconds for the sake of better penetraion.  The effect is not so significant.

34#
發表於 05-7-8 14:51 |只看該作者

Dear Kawai and mrsphcheung,

May I know what is chelation therapy or treatment?  I went to see Dr. Trodd yesterday with my son and he has given him in total 4 kinds of supplement, namely, cod liver oil, super nu-thera, diflucan syrup and DMG + folinic + B12 (which is to be used after two weeks).  Hair specimen was also obtained for lab test.

Regarding venue for gathering, may I suggest somewhere in Causeway Bay?  I think if the number of participants is more than 10, we may consider having Chinese food.

Justin2002

35#
發表於 05-7-8 16:15 |只看該作者

Dear Justin2000,

Chelation Therapy means"螯合療法"它祇是用藥清除體內所積聚的重金屬毒素.  The lab test report will show you if your son needs this kind of therapy or not.

36#
發表於 05-7-8 17:01 |只看該作者

Thanks kawai.

37#
發表於 05-7-8 19:13 |只看該作者

support the suggestion..
Justin2002 寫道:
Regarding venue for gathering, may I suggest somewhere in Causeway Bay?  I think if the number of participants is more than 10, we may consider having Chinese food.

Justin2002

38#
發表於 05-7-8 19:21 |只看該作者

Dear kawai,
Yes.  Oral B-12 is useless.  But Dr. Trodd still gave me a bottle.  My child has to keep under his tongue for 30 seconds so as to let it penetrate into the body.  So far, I don't find any marked improvement.

BTW, how's the effect of TD-DMPS?  Do you find any change?

39#
發表於 05-7-8 20:42 |只看該作者

Problem for me as I work and live in Kowloon.
Can we meet TST as before?
HayBMum 寫道:
support the suggestion..[quote]

Justin2002 寫道:

Justin2002
[/quote]

40#
發表於 05-7-8 21:47 |只看該作者

Dear Mrs Cheung,

My son hasn't started TD-DMPS yet as Dr Trodd just ordered it on Monday.  I'll check it out tommorrow if the order is ready for collection.  I will share with you the effectiveness of the chelation later.  

‹ 上一主題|下一主題