搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

2381#
發表於 10-9-7 16:31 |只看該作者
Myson,

diflucan is a medicane to clear the yeast in the gut .

Thanks
Zinobians

原帖由 myson727 於 10-9-6 23:17 發表
Hi Zinobian,

Welcome, we are happy to share !! And we also believe that your son could improve if this treatment is tackling the root cause of the 'Autism/Sickness'.

No, we chose not to take B12 inj ...

2382#
發表於 10-9-7 22:53 |只看該作者
Hi Zinobians,

my doctor give nystatin & flagyl-s susp (antibiotic) to my son to clear the yeast in the gut.

原帖由 zinobian 於 10-9-7 16:31 發表
Myson,

diflucan is a medicane to clear the yeast in the gut .

Thanks
Zinobians

[ 本帖最後由 myson727 於 10-9-7 22:56 編輯 ]

2383#
發表於 10-9-8 12:06 |只看該作者
Dear Myson ,

As I have study and understand that antibiotics are not good as they kill all the good bacteria , I am not saying I am correct but may be you want to read more .

here is a link for you just to read and understand.

http://autism.asu.edu/Additional/Summarybiomed07.pdf

Thznks
Zinobian

原帖由 myson727 於 10-9-7 22:53 發表
Hi Zinobians,

my doctor give nystatin & flagyl-s susp (antibiotic) to my son to clear the yeast in the gut.

2384#
發表於 10-9-9 09:24 |只看該作者
Dear Zinobian,

Thank you for your info but the web site may be have some problem (no info display). I also found some info about the two medicine for my son.

"Nystatin is a polyene antifungal drug to which many molds and yeast infections are sensitive, .."

"Flagyl S suspension contains the active ingredient metronidazole, which is a type of medicine called an antibiotic. (NB. Metronidazole is also available without a brand name, ie as the generic medicine.) Metronidazole is used to treat infections caused by bacteria and other micro-organisms called protozoa."

原帖由 zinobian 於 10-9-8 12:06 發表
Dear Myson ,

As I have study and understand that antibiotics are not good as they kill all the good bacteria , I am not saying I am correct but may be you want to read more .

here is a link for you ...

[ 本帖最後由 myson727 於 10-9-9 09:27 編輯 ]

2385#
發表於 10-9-9 14:12 |只看該作者
Hi Myson ,.

Its funny why it does not open as it opens on my comp , Just wanted you to go thru this site .Anyway never mind , noted what u said below ... thanks

Zinobian

原帖由 myson727 於 10-9-9 09:24 發表
Dear Zinobian,

Thank you for your info but the web site may be have some problem (no info display). I also found some info about the two medicine for my son.

"Nystatin is a polyene antifungal drug t ...

2386#
發表於 10-9-10 12:09 |只看該作者
Sorry for the late reply, my son is now 4 years old, he started 6 months treatment around 3 years old, initally, he took some supplements and had a blood test, his mercury level is a bit high but still acceptable. But after he took the supplements, I noticed he was really hyper, and requested to stop the supplement but only follow the CF/GF diet. Now, my son goes back to the normal diet as we are, of course, sometimes he still has temper, but acceptable. My son is a bread lover, sometimes, I still buy the bread in Little Giant, he likes it.
I think when the kid growth bigger, he can control his emotion better.
Hope all your kids can recover from the autism

2387#
發表於 10-9-10 14:42 |只看該作者
Daer Melissa ,

Noted and thanks for your response.does you son speak .

Thanks
Zinobian.

原帖由 Melissa_Tam 於 10-9-10 12:09 發表
Sorry for the late reply, my son is now 4 years old, he started 6 months treatment around 3 years old, initally, he took some supplements and had a blood test, his mercury level is a bit high but stil ...

2388#
發表於 10-9-10 16:38 |只看該作者
He can speak, actually, after he started the diet, he had great improvement of speaking, even though sometimes he was a copy cat. But now, he is even much better, he can answer my question, of course, compare to his peer group, he's still slightly behind; his conversation is still short.

2389#
發表於 10-9-11 11:53 |只看該作者
Dear Milissa ,

Noted  , wish your son a speedy recovery and all other children facing the problem of autism.

Thanks
Zinobian

原帖由 Melissa_Tam 於 10-9-10 16:38 發表
He can speak, actually, after he started the diet, he had great improvement of speaking, even though sometimes he was a copy cat. But now, he is even much better, he can answer my question, of course, ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題