用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 (急)請各位比意見!!小女今天剛獲"嘉諾撒聖家(聯合道)"收 ...
樓主: microfox666
go

(急)請各位比意見!!小女今天剛獲"嘉諾撒聖家(聯合道)"收了 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-6-21 10:16 |只看該作者

Re: (急)請各位比意見!!小女今天剛獲"嘉諾撒聖家(聯合道)"收了

Agree. 我今日都約左去見校長, 我就好想囡囡可以被取錄, 希望今日會順利. 但如果唔成功, 就要失去六年免費教育, 而去讀私校啦     

請問有冇人知如果被約見, 入選成數有幾高呢?   

22#
發表於 05-6-21 10:58 |只看該作者

littlecat
請問你見是 九龍城 OR 九龍塘 的聖家 ?
今天約見的過程及內容是甚麼 ? 見校長嗎 ?   
悠悠媽咪

23#
發表於 05-6-21 11:56 |只看該作者

悠悠媽咪,

係九龍城聖家(舊), 今日下午先約見, 我都想知校長會問d乜, 不過我會以平常心 + 誠意, 希望校長會收我囡囡.

24#
發表於 05-6-21 12:05 |只看該作者

littlecat 寫道:
悠悠媽咪,

係九龍城聖家(舊), 今日下午先約見, 我都想知校長會問d乜, 不過我會以平常心 + 誠意, 希望校長會收我囡囡.

祝你成功

我認為事前了解一下學校的理念,
謙虛誠意態度加上自信笑容, sure win

25#
發表於 05-6-21 12:24 |只看該作者

littlecat
希望下午收到你的好消息 !  ADD OIL .  
悠悠媽咪

26#
發表於 05-6-21 12:58 |只看該作者

Microfax666

我覺得如果妳想"考驗妳女兒的實力",妳可以考女拔。

至於給她多些見識,我想問她在這次經驗中得到了什麼呢?倒不如帶她參與一些義工計劃,幫助一些有需要的人,她所得著的和見識到的定可終身受用。

這個學位對妳來說,可能只是雞肋-食之無味,棄之可惜,但對某些小孩子來說,已是珍品了!!!!! :cry:
Minniemouse:-P

27#
發表於 05-6-21 14:55 |只看該作者

可否send叩門信for me, Tks !
[email protected]

28#
發表於 05-6-21 15:04 |只看該作者

littlecat,

請問九龍城聖家面試可須見埋家長? 小朋友是要筆試或只是面談?

29#
發表於 05-6-21 17:29 |只看該作者

悠悠媽咪,
記唔記得我?我問過你有關SJC既呢?
你個女派成點?會唔會讀返SJC?

30#
發表於 05-6-21 21:09 |只看該作者

各位, 我想之前有些家長誤會了,我比小女考聖家(和一些女校)還有其他原因,除了肯定小女的知識外, 也會為她選更好更合適她的小學,無錯, 也許油天是好多人的 "dream school" , 但並不是人人都這樣想的,在我來說,如真的好鐘意,就吾會有現在的煩惱呀! 且我也沒有"霸"什么學位, 因只有一個人讀呀! 擇優取好, 每人都是明白這道理呀! 同意嗎?

31#
發表於 05-6-21 21:12 |只看該作者

WTY,

我今日剛見完聖家校長, 比我預期中的失望, 我覺得個校長好'求其', 根本先前都冇睇過我既PROFILE, 只係臨時睇吓, 又只係問左我少少野, 對下d資料, 然後叫我出去等, 跟著佢就單獨同囡囡傾偈, 大約15分鐘左右就離開. 而我先前見有一個家長同我一齊入學校, 點知唔夠5分鐘就走, 都冇見校長, 我諗佢可能唔鍾意間學校.  老實講, 呢間學校比我感覺就麻麻地, 尤其係個校長, 唔知係咪D津校校長都係咁, 我就唔係咁鍾意啦, 不過佢哋收我囡囡先算啦!

:-|  :-|  :-|  :-|

32#
發表於 05-6-21 21:21 |只看該作者

The prinicipal of Kln Tong Holy Family is however very very nice.  It is a pity that the principal of Kln City is not so.

33#
發表於 05-6-21 21:55 |只看該作者

我也是這樣,對下d資料, 然後叫我出去等, 跟著佢就單獨同囡囡傾偈, 大約15分鐘左右就離開

34#
發表於 05-6-21 22:59 |只看該作者

microfox666 寫道:

小女今天剛獲"嘉諾撒聖家(聯合道)"收了,星期三要去註冊了, 但小女已抽了"油天(舊校) , 請各位比意見, 那一間好呢, ( 註: 聖家對我來說不太方面) : 急! 急! 急! 急! adore:   

我比小女考其他小學是想小女多些見識及看看她的實力

各位, 我想之前有些家長誤會了,我比小女考聖家(和一些女校)還有其他原因,除了肯定小女的知識外, 也會為她選更好更合適她的小學,無錯, 也許油天是好多人的 "dream school" , 但並不是人人都這樣想的,在我來說,如真的好鐘意,就吾會有現在的煩惱呀! 且我也沒有"霸"什么學位, 因只有一個人讀呀! 擇優取好, 每人都是明白這道理呀! 同意嗎?

唉.......就係有d咁既家長     :cry:

35#
發表於 05-6-21 23:39 |只看該作者

Hi Microfox666

I really want you to give up yr place in YMT Catholic so that other unlucky, disappointed parent can have one more chance.

擇優取好 seems to be rational and it is not ethical as you are undermining others opportunities.  So pls give up YMT Catholic to make it more fair to other parents.

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:

36#
發表於 05-6-21 23:59 |只看該作者

but at the very moment you're holding 2 seats. i think if you are a very considerate parent you should really have given up the place by now because a  lot of other parents are waiting for the seat. Shouldn't you know your preference already when you decide to 考其他女校? or are you still waiting for other more famous girls schools?   
microfox666 寫道:

37#
發表於 05-6-22 03:37 |只看該作者

I totally agree.
The replies of  microfox666 show a selfish disregard for others. If she likes a challenge for her daughter, she should apply St. Pauls' Co-ed and DGS.   

38#
發表於 05-6-22 08:18 |只看該作者

Dear littlecat,

Don't be disappointed, just think in the way that you are already some lucky ones who have get a chance for interview and there is always hope

Add oil, you are a harding working mum and have already try the best for your girl. I am sure many of us do share your feeling.

WTY

39#
發表於 05-6-22 08:37 |只看該作者

Hi WTY
其實妳無須煩惱,妳自己都會諗,楝間合心水小學比女女,心裏巳經有數,妳要大家比意見都係想得到他人認同,去IN多D學校都系想吸取多D經驗

40#
發表於 05-6-22 10:21 |只看該作者

microfox666,

I think your situation may be like that you may not like 油天 very much for some reasons such as location, pressure, etc as 油天 do require students to study harder to catch up the school standard.  So you try to find other schools even you may not know so well of others like 聖家.  And you come to a situation whether to put your daughter to a school with a higher standard ( 油天 is in general thinking is higher than 聖家 ) or a school with less pressure.  

Yes, 擇優取好 is truth but what other parents dislike are to test your daughter and you do not make up your mind before applying to other school.  You may need to know that spare seat for 津貼 school is really very limited and holding up both will make others upset particularly 油天 as over several hundreds of waitlist.  

For me, I still hold the seat from central allocation, and I will definitely give up when I got a seat in any applied 津貼 schools.  Both 2 schools your mentioned are not my targets.

We respect to your difficulities as many of the parents don't have much experience on it, but do consider others and make up your mind as early as possible.

microfox666 寫道:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題