go

我家有自閉傾向的小朋友

發表於 05-6-16 14:53 |顯示全部帖子

我家有自閉傾向的小朋友

在兒子兩歲三個月時,我已發覺他有

發表於 05-6-16 16:01 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 我家有自閉傾向的小朋友

wcandtt
我都好明白你的心情既。我奶奶開頭知道個孫有自閉症向,佢同你奶奶一樣話我大肚時點點點所以生到個孫有問題(我奶奶果時唔知嘜野叫自閉症向,只知是有問題兒童),佢同現在都話個孫仔識講好多野就嘜問題都無,唔面對現實,好彩我唔係同奶奶住但就要奶奶幫手湊仔仔。
奶奶點講都好啦,我只知道小朋友有這個問題唔媽媽才做成的,邊個媽媽想自己個孩子有問題的。 你唔好唔開心啦,把口生係佢果度,我地無辦法的,我只會唔出聲由佢自己講,但盡量都唔放係心度,留返D腦汁比個仔好過。

咁你小朋友是排I位OR S 位?
唔開心就多D上黎伸下啦,交流下心得,我都是的。

發表於 05-6-16 16:05 |顯示全部帖子

wcandtt

想問下你的小朋友多大?有接受緊政府服務嗎?我仔仔都係有自閉傾向,快六歲九月上小一啦!醫生都認為仔仔係亞士保加症,有關亞士保加症可以睇下蕊展計劃的網址http://www.ied.edu.hk/aspire/chi.htm.協康會及基督教服務處都有提供服務可以查詢下,協康會亦有暑期活動可以睇下重有無位.

家人的理解及支持很重要,既然一齊住盡快解決問題會好啲,不如同你丈夫商量下等佢同係奶奶講下.有唔開心當然可以上嚟呻,希望遲啲係上嚟報好消息,加油啦!You're not alone !
每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

發表於 05-6-16 16:57 |顯示全部帖子

wcandtt

Don't feel too sad as your son situation is not bad.  The most urgent thing is to start training for him and your doctor must have referred you to those areas that your son should be trained by different therapists or professionals, right?  Regarding your mother-in law, have you discussed with your husband about this?  Or did your husband explain to his old mother yet?  I know it is very worst that if your mother-in law does not understand and she also lives with you.  Take care yourself as it is a long road for you and your son to go through.  Your health will be very important for this long battle.

[quote]本來我唔想講給老師知,怕學校會叫我小朋友走。   but luckily, they are very positive and supportive. 這是一間很好的幼稚園。………………….醫生話小兒有很大機會讀主流小學,我很安慰。
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

發表於 05-6-16 17:42 |顯示全部帖子

Wcandtt,
我仔仔兩歲兩個月,都有自閉傾向,你仔仔讀什麼nursery,而家讀緊的幼稚園是那一間,可否介紹一下﹖

kmwun,
可否給予有關協康會的暑期活動資料﹖對於自閉症的小朋友讀 i 位 or s 位好些呢﹖

因剛剛知道仔仔有自閉傾向,所以請各位介紹多些資料給我及分享經驗!
thanks a lot !

發表於 05-6-16 20:33 |顯示全部帖子

Christinatse,

Please click into the website for Heep Hong summer programms:

Heep Hong Summer Programs 05
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

發表於 05-6-16 22:00 |顯示全部帖子

janet7903 寫道:

咁你小朋友是排I位OR S 位?
唔開心就多D上黎伸下啦,交流下心得,我都是的。

多謝,非常多謝你們的鼓勵。 BK 真是一個好地方,可以舒緩

發表於 05-6-16 22:08 |顯示全部帖子

[quote]
wcandtt 寫道:
其實乜
稚言治語 = 一個很喜歡治療小朋友語言問題的言語治療師﹗ ;-) 不要怕,只要信﹗希望在人間吖嘛﹗ 你今日微笑了嗎?

發表於 05-6-16 22:08 |顯示全部帖子

[quote]
kmwun 寫道:
wcandtt

想問下你的小朋友多大?有接受緊政府服務嗎?我仔仔都係有自閉傾向,快六歲九月上小一啦!醫生都認為仔仔係亞士保加症,有關亞士保加症可以睇下蕊展計劃的網址http://www.ied.edu.hk/aspire/chi.htm.協康會及基督教服務處都有提供服務可以查詢下,協康會亦有暑期活動可以睇下重有無位.

家人的理解及支持很重要,既然一齊住盡快解決問題會好

發表於 05-6-16 22:12 |顯示全部帖子

Hello 稚言治語,

Do u remember me???

How are u?????  Glad to hear from u.  Your response is so quick.  U are really a professional.  

My son was determined as an austisic child.  Very disappointed but i need to face this!!!!!!!  Happy to see u are reading my message.

發表於 05-6-16 22:16 |顯示全部帖子

gigi2 寫道:
wcandtt

Regarding your mother-in law, have you discussed with your husband about this?  Or did your husband explain to his old mother yet?  

我老公

發表於 05-6-16 22:18 |顯示全部帖子

christinatse 寫道:
Wcandtt,
我仔仔兩歲兩個月,都有自閉傾向,你仔仔讀什麼nursery,而家讀緊的幼稚園是那一間,可否介紹一下﹖

Before my son studied in 救世軍 (Nusury Class), then he changed to a famous Kln Tong kindergarten.  Pls check PM as i don't want to distrib others.

發表於 05-6-16 22:20 |顯示全部帖子

wcandtt 寫道:
Hello 稚言治語,
Do u remember me???

你一出呢啲樣,即刻記得啦﹗有乜問題,打電話畀我傾吓啦﹗請check pm.
稚言治語 = 一個很喜歡治療小朋友語言問題的言語治療師﹗ ;-) 不要怕,只要信﹗希望在人間吖嘛﹗ 你今日微笑了嗎?

發表於 05-6-16 22:29 |顯示全部帖子

[quote]
稚言治語 寫道:
[quote]

你一出呢

發表於 05-6-17 00:03 |顯示全部帖子

wcandtt, can u pm me the Kln Tong kindergarten u mentioned? tks.

wcandtt 寫道:

Before my son studied in 救世軍 (Nusury Class), then he changed to a famous Kln Tong kindergarten.  Pls check PM as i don't want to distrib others.

發表於 05-6-17 11:21 |顯示全部帖子

wcandtt,

I can't imagine if I have to live with my mom-in-law, when we first told her that our son is Asperger, she said it must be me who didn't know how to teach my son. Then our family doctor told her that it may be genetics, she then said her family is all good genes, it must be from my family......bad genes!

We can't control how other people think or say, especially those 'senior citizens', my approach is I never discuss problems with them, I only tell them good things.

Think about this this way, there are lots of young and educated people who are also ignorant about autism and have prejudice against the kids and their parents, trying to make the old and stubborn  'senior citizens' understand  this subject is nearly impossible! It's so easy to blame on the mother..............especially she is not her own daughter!!

Pamam

發表於 05-6-17 12:29 |顯示全部帖子

Can you believe that? My parents blame me and my husband that we didn't know how to teach our kids that cause  them autism!
But it doesn't mean they don't love us. They just can't accept that.
但願媽媽的眼淚能灌溉寶寶, 讓寶寶茁壯地成長

發表於 05-6-17 14:39 |顯示全部帖子

sjmama,

You are  right, I think most old people just cannot accept the fact that their grandchildren are autistic especially if the children are not 'seriously' autistic and looked like a normal kid on the outside.

I don't tell my in-laws about what therapies my son are having because they thought those are unnecessary, I am just wasting my money. They think my son is fine, and he would grow out of it.   

Pamam  

發表於 05-6-17 15:40 |顯示全部帖子

唔使客氣大家分享下啫!你仔仔在協康做言語治療係自己俾錢幾百元一堂果種嗎?我仔仔喺政府做評估排到早期訓練,因為仔仔係亞氏保加症,所以大小肌都弱啲,而家除咗早期重有見言語治療師,物理治療師同職業治療師,每個月都只係俾幾十元,雖然早期服務到六歲就停但如果有需要之後都會有轉介.小朋友剛四歲經過訓練會有進展的放心啦!

我唔太同意你先生的意見,我覺得佢係怕煩多啲."唔明"的話咪講多幾次囉,掉返轉頭如果係你俾說話佢聽佢會覺得點呀,我地教自閉傾向小朋友嘅固執行為都可以教到,更何況教一個成年人.

[quote]
wcandtt 寫道:
我的兒子是剛四歲。現在
每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

發表於 05-6-17 21:40 |顯示全部帖子

pamam 寫道:

I can't imagine if I have to live with my mom-in-law, ............... It's so easy to blame on the mother..............especially she is not her own daughter!!

Pamam