go

Mayfield / Queen Margaret's / Roedean [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 16-11-22 21:22 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
想送呀女去讀Year 9,這三間怎麼比較?謝謝!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 16-11-22 23:04 |只看該作者
The location, school environment and facilities of Roedean are  good.  We also satisfy with the teacher quality as my daugher is pleased with her academic improvement.

For year 9-11, there are only a few HK girls studying in each form.  However, there are large no of Mainlanders in Pre alevel and Alevel.  They are all assigned in one boarding house so almost the whole boarding house is accommodated by Chinese.

In addition, the pastoral care is far from satisfactory & my daugher does not receive proper medical attention in several occassions which made me mad about the school.   They are also not cooperate in granting leave when my daugher applied leave for attending sixth form entrance exam.  

Nevertheless, we plan to leave this school mainly because we are looking for a co-ed school in sixth form.  The above may be our unique experience, you are encouraged to listen more from others about this school.

3#
發表於 16-11-22 23:12 |只看該作者
DKmum 發表於 16-11-22 23:04
The location, school environment and facilities of Roedean are  good.  We also satisfy with the teac ...

謝謝你寶貴的分享!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題