查看: 2373|回覆: 6
go

紅磡德萃 vs 黃埔abc pathways

發表於 16-11-7 23:41 |顯示全部帖子
兩間都係新校,大家點睇/揀/排?

發表於 16-11-8 00:30 |顯示全部帖子
哈碌貓 發表於 16-11-7 23:41
兩間都係新校,大家點睇/揀/排?

ABC Pathway if choose between these two, firstly the environment nearby is better, ABC Pathway is in Whampoa, whereas St Hilary is in the old area of hung hom.

Secondly ABC Pathway emphasis Cambridge English. Thirdly I found there are some negative comments for St Hilary.

發表於 16-11-8 00:57 |顯示全部帖子
s7824 發表於 16-11-8 00:30
ABC Pathway if choose between these two, firstly the environment nearby is better, ABC Pathway is i ...

what is the negative comment of St Hillary ?can share a bit ?

發表於 16-11-8 09:21 |顯示全部帖子
s7824 發表於 16-11-8 00:30
ABC Pathway if choose between these two, firstly the environment nearby is better, ABC Pathway is i ...

I can't agree with you more!

My observation and personal feeling after attended both school's open days and intro talks is that, ABC is doing much better than St Hilary's in general. One important point is that, the Principal and teachers of ABC are much more energetic and friendly than those in St Hilary's. I believe it is essential for a kider to be like that.

發表於 16-11-8 10:55 |顯示全部帖子
I feel both of them are energetic, they both want to polish their name in first few years.

St Hilary did have a bit more experience on running schools. They also have very experience supervisor and headmistress. But I already see they may have conflicts with school boards which should be a group of business man. I worry it will impact the direction of the school.

ABC pathway, they clearly tell you they are commercial, they want kids that can get good result help their reputation. If your kids are clever, they will group will elder kids and learn harder things. But how about the kids cannot follow? Is that means they will left behind and unattended? I keep this question to myself in their introductory talk.

Just my 2 cents

發表於 16-11-9 00:31 |顯示全部帖子
Gineysilas 發表於 16-11-8 00:57
what is the negative comment of St Hillary ?can share a bit ?

I just came across with the comments in edu kingdom, someone said they were being sued. As I haven't applied this kindergarten, I didn't read the comments in depth.

I remember one day I walked by this kindergarten in hung hom, the front door of this school is nice, but the environment around is too messy

發表於 16-11-10 21:31 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽