用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 kentville kindergarten or think int'l kind?
發新帖
查看: 2185|回覆: 2
go

kentville kindergarten or think int'l kind? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-6-3 14:06 |只看該作者

kentville kindergarten or think int'l kind?

Does any one know about the English standard in Kentville? Also how about the Chinese standard in Think? My son is quite active but I think he's smart.  I want him to learn more but I also want he can learn happily. If you were me, which one  you will choose? Urgent!!!!! Many thanks!

2#
發表於 05-6-3 14:30 |只看該作者

Re: kentville kindergarten or think int'l kind?

There are many many comments about Kentville previously, you can just search for it.  People used to say that Kentville is more traditional with more homework, higher standard in Chinese and Maths.

For Think Int'l, you can also see a lot of comments from the section of International schools.  It is activity based, use international school approach, have high standard in English.  They have a Chinese and a Native English teacher to lead each class since K1 to K3.  So quite balanced in English and Chinese.

3#
發表於 05-6-3 22:22 |只看該作者

Re: kentville kindergarten or think int'l kind?

So just for your opinion, which one is better. How about the discipline in Think? Is it Kentville only focus on study and ignore the only things such as creativity, outside visit, ... I don't want kids just copy the model answer taught by the teachers.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題