搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 AISHK transfer to UK
發新帖
查看: 1717|回覆: 2
go

AISHK transfer to UK [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 16-5-27 00:33 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi all! My son is so lucky to get the reception offer from AISHK recently.  Currently he is studying in ESF kindergarten.  At first I planned to send him to Australia to study in high school, so that is perfect! But lately I've changed my mind and want to send my son to UK to study in high school.  So I want to know if AISHK is still a good choice for my son to study now or I should aim at ESF primary school?  I worry about the NSW syllabus and how to adopt in UK syllabus.

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 16-5-27 05:16 |只看該作者

回覆:AISHK transfer to UK

Curious why u change from ESF to AIS? My girl is starting at hillside K1 in August and we recently declined the AIS interview offer because we live in HK island and AIS starts in Feb so I dunno what to do for the 5 months bridge. Target ESF primary. Any issues why u would not go for ESF primary?

3#
發表於 16-5-27 22:15 |只看該作者
Personally, I don't think it matters much.

When your child goes to the UK, he/she will most likely be place in a year group according to his birthday.  Both ESF and AISHK do not follow UK syllabus so it won't make any difference whichever one you choose.  Little things like history, UK schools will most likely focus more on British/European history.  I doubt any schools in HK would put their focus on British/European history (except maybe Kellet school, which I have no experience)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題