密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 HKIS Wait list
發新帖
查看: 2699|回覆: 3
go

HKIS Wait list

發表於 16-4-5 18:24 |顯示全部帖子
My son applied R1 this year, we received the letter from HKIS said that my son had met all necessary requirements but they can't give us a formal acceptance due to the space limitation, they will put us in the wait pool and will be in contact with us once they find a space permits.
Has anyone received the same letter with us? How big the chance to be accepted at the end?  Or is there anyone encountered the same case last year? Have you get in finally? Can anyone please share your experiences? Many thanks in advance!

發表於 16-4-6 21:14 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:DoubleEE 的帖子

There is a Hong Kong School page on fb - try asking there instead.

發表於 16-4-13 08:30 |顯示全部帖子

引用:My+son+applied+R1+this+year,+we+received

原帖由 DoubleEE 於 16-04-05 發表
My son applied R1 this year, we received the letter from HKIS said that my son had met all necessary ...
I think it depends on how many people declined the offers. If you are truly interested, talk to the admin and ask about it. Most of them are happy to let you know how likely/unlikely a place will open us as they have good idea where your kid is in the waitlist q. Good luck.

發表於 16-4-14 12:36 |顯示全部帖子

引用:Quote:原帖由+DoubleEE+於+16-04-05+發表My

原帖由 shabushabu 於 16-04-13 發表
I think it depends on how many people declined the offers. If you are truly interested, talk to the  ...
I wonder do they ever send out reject letter? Wait list is a polite way to reject? I'm just curious to know.