搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 IMS Casa / Montessori
發新帖
查看: 3443|回覆: 10
go

IMS Casa / Montessori [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 16-3-1 21:34 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi, are there any IMS Casa parents here? Wondering if you have any feedback regarding your child's progress / happiness at the school.
Any drawbacks you see so far that you feel you need to compensate for at home (for example, music/art/creativity etc since Montessori is about real life and less so about role play / imagination). What are the positives so far?

We currently have an offer for the South Horizon campus. Though in some ways it seems like a more "risky" path to take a non-mainstream / more 冷門 type of school (esp for HK) -- but we do believe and like the Montessori method a lot. Thanks in advance.

1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 16-3-2 00:14 |只看該作者
Maybe Hong Kong people has less understanding about Montessori, it is common and adopted in Taiwan and Europe. Though it's not the majority, it's good or bad really depends on the teachers' setting of classroom environment and how much the teachers understand students' needs.
It explains why Some Montessori schools run quite well while some are not.
I also have the concerns that Montessori students are less talkative as they may concentrate on their works. But it is suitable a for students whose need more training on concentration and patience. Also it is strong in maths and logics. It's better for you to raise your concern to school bs they will definitely help!

3#
發表於 16-3-2 08:13 |只看該作者

回覆:cherry8pye 的帖子

Hi

my kid has been studying @ Montessori school for one year starting from one year old. He is independent and i think Montessori helpes him to develope problem solving skill

4#
發表於 16-3-8 12:46 |只看該作者
May I know if ims has school bus?! I see the campuses are far apart, wonder how school bus works! We are living in Kln side.

5#
發表於 16-3-8 15:23 |只看該作者

回覆:fatcni 的帖子

they have school bus but i believe only for hk side and even so, it is limited network on the hk side as well.

best to discuss with the school in advance.

The SH campus sounds like a great community.

6#
發表於 16-3-9 11:11 |只看該作者

回覆:IMS Casa / Montessori

You may call up Castle Brothers Ltd, IMS' school bus company, @ 90327434 for enquiries about the routes.

7#
發表於 16-3-9 12:24 |只看該作者
Thx! Very appreciated!

8#
發表於 16-3-15 23:09 |只看該作者

回覆:IMS Casa / Montessori

My child goes to mid levels and we love it there! He became really talkative after half a year of school. We are very happy with the school!

9#
發表於 16-3-19 10:13 |只看該作者

引用:My+child+goes+to+mid+levels+and+we+love+

原帖由 fifipanda 於 16-03-15 發表
My child goes to mid levels and we love it there! He became really talkative after half a year of sc ...
That's very good to hear! I was worried that kids going to Montessori would become very quiet or shy as they usually do the task alone.. But I really like the school!

10#
發表於 16-3-23 06:21 |只看該作者
No worry. IMS is a great school. From my observation, my child and her casa classmates are very sociable and love and care each other. She is benefited from the school and progress very well. More than we expected.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題