用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 chance for international school ?
樓主: gung
go

chance for international school ? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 15-12-9 22:58 |只看該作者
gung 發表於 15-12-9 22:43
Quite confused, that means CAIS and Think also got 70% non-local students?
But I read from post that ...
Those "local" students may have foreign passports.  Should they be classified as local or non-local?  I don't know and I believe that depends on each school's policy.

22#
發表於 15-12-9 23:03 |只看該作者
gung 發表於 15-12-9 22:43
Quite confused, that means CAIS and Think also got 70% non-local students?
But I read from post that ...
You also mentioned RC in one of your posts.  In case you don't know, RC is not an IS.  It is a private independent school ("PIS").  The difference is the student mix: IS = 30% local vs PIS = 70% local.

23#
發表於 15-12-10 08:56 |只看該作者
回覆 gung 的帖子

Read your post and find that you're really new to International School.

Don't bother to the passport issue (local and non local) because many Hong Kongers got foreign passports and also many foreigner got Hong Kong IDs.

Browse the school website directly and search the old posts in EK.  There are many discussions about CAIS, THINK, KCIS.  Your preparation is a bite late but still get chance.  Add oil!

24#
發表於 15-12-10 20:49 |只看該作者

回覆:Radiomama 的帖子

thx all for your information.

yes, I'm too late. Originally I planned to let her to go to local school for good foundation of Chinese and then may switch to IS if need.  However, my girl is now in traditional  kindergarten (a famous one) and the traditional teaching method really makes me disappointed.  I can imagine the similar picture when she goes to primary, homework and homework, no appreciation which kills her interest and self motivation to learn.  

Frustrated, yes I am and a bit too late to search for IS till now.  Just hope to find a suitable school for my girl. A happy and caring school.

25#
發表於 15-12-12 00:22 |只看該作者

回覆:gung 的帖子

ICA is Island Christian Academy
KCIS is 蘇浙

‹ 上一主題|下一主題