搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Think International
樓主: babyshew
go

Think International [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 16-3-1 22:15 |只看該作者

回覆:babyshew 的帖子

I applied for Int'l stream but the supervisor advised me that it'd be more safe to go for local can/eng or pth/end stream as she saw lots of parent changed their mind even they looked so determined for Int'l stream in the first place.

One more point is that she saw those kids from local stream could still pick up eng well to cope with interviews in intl schools.

I took the advice and stay in local stream. Looking back I think I made a correct decision for my son as he's not giving up Chinese at his early age. Plus I can still go for some local IB school - i hunt made up my mind yet but my options are wider.

42#
發表於 16-3-5 15:47 |只看該作者

回覆:SRmama 的帖子

if i want to go straight to Think Primary in future, i must choose intl stream right?

43#
發表於 16-3-8 22:01 |只看該作者

回覆:babyshew 的帖子

Not really. They assess the kid through interview.

44#
發表於 16-3-8 22:02 |只看該作者

To my understanding, there's no way to go straight to primary without interview.

45#
發表於 16-3-10 10:12 |只看該作者

回覆:Think International

No, if you go their intl streAm(bunnies), you can got promotion to primary for sure. I checked this with both primary school and kindergarten.

46#
發表於 16-3-10 13:13 |只看該作者

In the interview the teacher told me that English may not be sufficient if my kid goes to local stream and should also attend full day class (international stream)

I just get the feeling that they want all students to join the full day programme.  Am plus pm session, unlike other full day programme in other school.  it is too much pressure to have a kid to attend two classes, just like some monster parents doing in local schools

47#
發表於 16-3-10 13:14 |只看該作者

回覆:aninie 的帖子

Which kindergarten you asked ?  I asked ma on Shan branch in Feb, the teacher said interview and assessment is needed

48#
發表於 16-3-10 13:19 |只看該作者

回覆:Think International

no. The full day program is not just am and pm class. It includes nap time about 1.5hour. I think it is a good practice to train them more independent.

49#
發表於 16-3-10 14:01 |只看該作者

回覆:aninie 的帖子

Ma on Shan branch said full day is am + pm.  They can nap and join the class after they wake up

‹ 上一主題|下一主題