搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 yaumatei YMCA
發新帖
查看: 3139|回覆: 5
go

yaumatei YMCA

發表於 05-5-5 11:24 |顯示全部帖子

yaumatei YMCA

Yaumatei YMCA day camp and summer course will start enrolment on 8 May. Have anyone have experience that a lot of people queue up or not. Pls share

發表於 05-5-5 11:29 |顯示全部帖子

Re: yaumatei YMCA

i enrol the maths summer course for my kid yesterday already, no queue wo.  for swimming class, existing student can enrol in May but new comers needs to wait later, maybe full already by that time.

發表於 05-5-5 13:20 |顯示全部帖子

My son joined the YMT YMCA day camp in Easter, and it was quite nice...the max. enrolment is about 40 per class, taken care by 7-8 big brothers/sisters.  My son enjoyed quite a lot there so I will continue to let him go in this summer...

According to my experience last time, I didn't need to queue up for the day camp, but maybe that's only a short course (in Easter), but for summer, many parents will look for extra-curricular activities for their kids, so maybe classes will go full very soon (but at least not on the same day ge, I think), uyet I will still go there on May 8 since my son will go to Putonghua on that morning, 順便喇...

發表於 05-5-5 15:52 |顯示全部帖子

Hi 彥彥媽咪,
Can you please advise the web site for the YMT YMCA! Can you tell me the difference between the one in TST?  

發表於 05-5-5 16:14 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, wideworld

The one in YMT is "Chinese YMCA", but the one in TST is "HK YMCA", so they are different groups with different administration system.

But the courses offered are similar, so it depends on your preference only, for me, I choose YMT becos it's close to where I live, and also the membership fee is cheaper (only $20 per person per year) but for TST, you need to join as a "family" and it will take you around $1,xxx per year ga...

To know more about YMT YMCA's summer activities, you may go here:

[size=x-large]Chinese YMCA Summer Camp 2005

:  :  :

發表於 05-5-5 16:32 |顯示全部帖子

Many thanks 彥彥媽咪