搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 請問有冇PODS用家
發新帖
查看: 1514|回覆: 7
go

請問有冇PODS用家 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 15-3-30 14:24 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問有冇PODS 用家, 我想知是不是happy school, 如果pn 班, train 自理能力ok嗎?老師有愛心嗎?
我仔超怕醜,好驚佢會唔慣。

1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 15-3-31 09:56 |只看該作者
My daughter is studying PN at PODS and we like the school in general. It is quite happy yet academic (relatively) at the same time. They are very structured in their teaching and learning and they train their 自理能力 also. For example they will train them table manner (cleaning their mouth afters and cleaning up after themselves) and they will help potty training the kids if they are ready. The school also requires a reasonably amount of parents involvement like we'll have to plant a plant with our children and they are also parents / children reading scheme / projects / HW to be done at home.

3#
發表於 15-3-31 09:57 |只看該作者
The teachers are very experienced and good at what they do and I've seen many shy children adapting well into the school within a week or two.

4#
發表於 15-3-31 11:44 |只看該作者

5#
發表於 15-3-31 15:58 |只看該作者

回覆:GC0060 的帖子

thank you so much for your detailed feedback

6#
發表於 15-4-1 14:21 |只看該作者
We have accepted the international stream offer. And we target international schools in the long run. Does Pods encourage creativity in kids? Do they encourage kids to express their thoughts and to speak out in class? Is the discipline level very strict? Thanks.

7#
發表於 15-4-2 21:41 |只看該作者

引用:My+daughter+is+studying+PN+at+PODS+and+w

原帖由 GC0060 於 15-03-31 發表
My daughter is studying PN at PODS and we like the school in general. It is quite happy yet academic ...
Hi Gc, thanks very much for sharing. could u pls share which are yr target primary schools, and will u consider applying other k1 for yr kid? thanks

8#
發表於 15-4-13 13:37 |只看該作者
I think their discipline is reasonably strict as they are very structural and even as a parent I feel a bit 'disciplined" to follow their "instructions". They are not too open when it comes to opening up their classrooms so I don't really know what's going on in the classroom. But my daughter do come home happily each day and telling me stuff about school. And judging from the holiday project or work, I do believe creativity is encouraged in this school.

As for my plan for my daughter, I really do not know yet as i just want to find a school that's suitable for her and I'm still watching her grow everyday. Though I'm leaning towards IB school as I do want her to be a lifelong learner more than anything.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題