通利Yamaha course 好嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 15-2-10 10:24 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
有冇人上過?

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 15-2-11 11:41 |只看該作者

回覆:通利Yamaha course 好嗎?

What do you expect from the music course?

3#
發表於 15-2-11 14:05 |只看該作者

回覆:picture 的帖子

Learn some basic music knowledge and see whether they really like piano

4#
發表於 15-2-11 15:46 |只看該作者

回覆:通利Yamaha course 好嗎?

Tom Lee has courses starting from 2.5yr old  I have joined the first step, i.e. the 2.5 yr old one.

The only thing that my child benefitted from it was to watch the teacher play the organ live in every class.  It was fascinating to watch him operate a musical instrument which had so many buttons and switches and pedals, and which could produce sounds of so many instruments.

My child didnt move or dance to the music nor sing along at all because the room at the Megabox was too crowded.

The instructor taught the songs and all in Cantonese, which my child didn't understand well at that time.

All in all it was an enjoyable playgroup. But there was no piano, so I.doubt if you can find out if your child likes the piano.  Plus, no music knoeledge taught at this point.

I completed the course and only rejoined for the 4 yr JMC class which spans over 2 years
This is an expensive commitment to make in terms of both money and time as it is a parent-child class too.

5#
發表於 15-2-11 18:08 |只看該作者

回覆:picture 的帖子

Thank you for ur detailed information
My son is above three and we would join the course with the keyboard in front of each student
Hope can see whether he is interested or not since he always sing and play the toy piano by himself at home

6#
發表於 15-2-11 19:21 |只看該作者

引用:Thank+you+for+ur+detailed+information My

原帖由 Jjchow2015 於 15-02-11 發表
Thank you for ur detailed information
My son is above three and we would join the course with the ke ...
Good.  My child learned to enjoy and appreciate music, which I think is invaluable.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題