密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
查看: 1847|回覆: 3
go

2015-16 選擇WKF小學

發表於 15-1-4 09:52 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 wills5 於 15-1-4 11:34 編輯

重要的決定,重要時刻!交义路上,願聽願聽各人分享與選擇!讀WKF 開心嗎?你覺得追得上主流學校成績嗎?升大學,有力競爭嗎?
跟沙田直資培橋比又如何?好多問題哦!
還有,
除學費,要去好多歐美遊學團嗎?
除學費雜費外,需要家長特定奉獻?

發表於 15-1-4 12:13 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 nga_nga 於 15-1-4 12:21 編輯

開心學習的,有些知識,現在不懂,遲些懂,無問題哦!
徳國憲法規定,不能太早開發小孩腦袋哦!
本帖最後由 Doray 於 14-9-23 22:39 編輯

有兩種ole, 一種上課時間上,每週四節不用付费,一二年班抽籖random選科,三至六年班自己選,人數太多抽籖。課後Ole要付费,自由報名,另外二年班開始可被選為校隊,訓練有机會是課堂ole 時段,又或課後,但不需付费,但課後校車可能要额外付錢,而路線比較少。
雜费100~200 is a must, excursion week to Ocean park for 2 days about 300,playday about 100, 不过可不參加.

發表於 15-1-4 12:29 |顯示全部帖子
多謝分享!

發表於 15-1-5 11:27 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 wills5 的帖子

讀WKF 開心嗎? Yes, as the school suits my kid's character.  She said she wanted to go to school a few time during the x'mas holiday.  The teachers are kind and nice but will blame them if they were naughty. 你覺得追得上主流學校成績嗎?Difficult to compare as the focus of learning is a bit different.  Generally, they follow the syllabus of EBD for Maths and Chinese.  More difficult in English as compared to other local gov't or subsidy school.  You may see the report from EDB:

http://www.edb.gov.hk/attachment/en/sch-admin/sch-quality-assurance/reports/cr-report/HKBUAS_Wong_Kam_Fai_Sec_and_Pri_Sch.pdf

升大學,有力競爭嗎?Can't guarantee for 18 years later.   Nowadays, the learning ability and resources of the kids are much better than our generation. All knowledge is available at your fingertips, the successful factor vests more on how the parents raised the kids in terms of learning attitude.
跟沙田直資培橋比又如何?好多問題哦!I don't know as I did not have any friend studying in 培橋, can't compare.
還有,
除學費,要去好多歐美遊學團嗎?overseas 遊學團 only once a year starts from P3.  The price varied for different destinations including PRC, Asia, Europe.
除學費雜費外,需要家長特定奉獻?What is 特定奉獻? No particular misc. fee during the year.  All donations like flag selling, charity walk, etc, are free to join without any pressure from school.

If the parent buys more the traditional school style, this school is not your cup of tea.  You may search the old posts from many WKF parents.  Frankly, there are different style of parents in this school.  Some are very pushy and some are very slack.  However, the school didn't put pressure on the parents who could find their own way out.  I think the support of learning from parents are also critical in this school as the others.  

點評

KenKenChung  Well explained!  發表於 15-1-6 09:32