用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 九龍塘迦南 VS 大坑真光 VS 聖保祿,麻煩比d意見! ...
發新帖
查看: 3396|回覆: 11
go

九龍塘迦南 VS 大坑真光 VS 聖保祿,麻煩比d意見!

發表於 14-5-5 18:19 |顯示全部帖子
仲煩惱緊讀邊間幼稚園, 九龍塘迦南 VS 大坑真光 VS 聖保祿, 唔知點揀,麻煩比d意見! 謝謝!!

發表於 14-5-5 23:21 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:九龍塘迦南 VS 大坑真光 VS 聖保祿,麻煩比d意見!

Girl ?

Do you like through train school ? K1 to S6?

money a concern?

發表於 14-5-6 00:31 |顯示全部帖子
Yes.. Girl!  As I only have one kid, money is not my greatest concern.  I just want to find a school that suits my girl.

發表於 14-5-6 04:06 |顯示全部帖子
你住港島抑或九龍?幾歲人仔,返學近屋企好啲!

發表於 14-5-6 10:09 |顯示全部帖子
St Paul. 就算住九龍,校址也很方便。雖然真光直升小學,但st paul只有少數人不能直上。

發表於 14-5-6 14:26 |顯示全部帖子

Competition is becoming more keen each year.  I would even give up Braemar Hill or Victoria or SC for either True Light or St Pauls.

True Light is the most cinservative of the three and all girls must cut their hair into "mushroom" style.  Girls are mostly calm and pleasant and love to learn.  Christian school.

St Paul's is less conservative but girls must learn to sit still during class and excessively talkative girls must learn to constrain themselves.  Catholic school.

Location wise St Pauls is slightly more convenient despite both are located in CWB.

發表於 14-5-6 15:17 |顯示全部帖子
So that's why I struggle too.  My girl is currently studying in Cannan.  She likes the teachers very much and I'm satisfied with the school.  As my girl is a bit shy, I'm worried if she can adapt to the new environment easily.  

Any mummy knows the academic level of St Paul?  As I live in New Territories, I need to move if I choose the school.. just wanna see if it worths.   

發表於 14-7-24 18:22 |顯示全部帖子
I have my niece studying in St Pauls. Honestly, if your girl is shy, St Pauls may be a bit hard for her. Most girls in this school (as well as parents) are  aggreesive in general. Also, the school indeed look at your address on your form. Except your daughter is currently studying in their kindergarten in Tai Po, that might make a difference. If not.......forget it. I would suggest you to apply both anyway and decide if you get their offer.

發表於 14-7-26 11:01 |顯示全部帖子

true light or st paul la.