用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any ideas for kids snack box in school ?
發新帖
查看: 1412|回覆: 8
go

Any ideas for kids snack box in school ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-5-2 10:05 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Welcome to discuss different age group kids snack box in school

Let's share healthy and interesting food for them

1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 14-5-2 10:07 |只看該作者

回覆:hb12699 的帖子

I will prepare the grapes , biscuits and banana for her to school. She is in K1.

3#
發表於 14-5-2 19:08 |只看該作者
I  normally prepare one side is fruit the other side is biscuit, dry fruits.

4#
發表於 14-5-3 20:42 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 jolalee 於 14-5-3 20:44 編輯
hb12699 發表於 14-5-2 10:07 ,
I will prepare the grapes , biscuits and banana for her to school. She is in K1.

Grapes are good because kids loves to pick the fruit from the stem! My son is in K1 as well and berries & grapes are his favourite fruits.

For choosing biscuits i always read the label. Never be fooled by the claims on the front of the box. Even organic snacks may contain perservatives, flavour enhancers & food coloring. Always go through the ingredients carefully. Unless it is a raising agent such as sodium bicarbonate, I am always wary of chemical compounds and E-numbers.

Unfortunately, this usually means i would need to spend more money on better quality biscuits, but given good snacks without additives may mean better concentration for my boy in school, i'm willing to make sure he is eating healthy. Fellow parents with chemistry degrees please correct me if i am over reacting ;)

[Oh, and nut-free of course!! Once we didn't realize there's almond in one of my boy's biscuits and we received a "note" from the school   I wonder if local kindergartens need to be as careful...]

5#
發表於 14-5-4 10:23 |只看該作者

回覆:jolalee 的帖子

yes totally agree
We spend more money on those snacks
Pay particular on the food label.

The shop M and S is a good place to buy all those snacks. Their biscuits and fruit juice are reasonable price and not much preservatives. Claim from the expiry date is so short.

Candy and nuts are not allowed to bring back to school. That's should be keep alert on me and my kid.

Healthy food and snacks shop are not so friendly in Hong Kong.  XX super and M and X are the chain store which are easily to access. Other than that the food supply is not steady. That's the problems

Maybe the organic and healthy food will be like that to prove that they are different
Supply chain store are so frequently and consistent .

6#
發表於 14-5-4 15:45 |只看該作者
jolalee 發表於 14-5-3 20:42
Once we didn't realize there's almond in one of my boy's biscuits and we received a "note" from the school  ...
Hehe, I guess that was from the "blue school"? Yes they are quite serious about the "no nuts" rule {:1_1:}

7#
發表於 14-5-4 17:16 |只看該作者

回覆:FattyDaddy 的帖子

Wow this topic is far from me!

Teach the kids to eat healthily and wisely from early stage. Let him choose and pick  in your guidance. He would learn gradually.

My boy would be very careful about what he eats since he is allergic to peanuts. He buys his own lunch at school once a week and he could pick whatever he likes. No restriction from me but he would make his clever choice ( in terms of deliciousness and money)

8#
發表於 14-5-5 10:51 |只看該作者

回覆:FattyDaddy 的帖子

Many students are get allergic on nuts
That's we need to pay particular attention in it

9#
發表於 14-5-5 10:55 |只看該作者

回覆:Radiomama 的帖子

No restriction to select the snack is the most happiest moment via on her face.

The chocolate jam near on her lips surround and the teeth is black
The looks is so funny

During selecting the snack and share the snack with her friends could learn the social life in school

‹ 上一主題|下一主題