教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 有無小朋友已升中既學障家長?
樓主: purple_k
go

[其他] 有無小朋友已升中既學障家長?   [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 14-9-1 13:10 |只看該作者
cp2004 發表於 14-8-27 11:40
回覆 purple_k 的帖子

我仔都努力中..... 升中二有讀書報告. 英文他借了本Heroes of olympus the mark of  ...

謝謝推介~ ! 試下比囡囡睇先!

62#
發表於 14-9-8 16:51 |只看該作者
大家好,我女有讀寫障礙,小學全是捱的,成續band 3,小四已開始搵定中學,慶幸的無白費功夫,女成功入到第一志願,入到一所適合她的中學,一切從新開始,從未如此愛上學,今年中三了。學校包容學生的能力,但在乎學生的態度,操行執得緊的,而且老師都受過sen的陪訓,對能力稍遜的學生有特別的照顧,大家別擔心太多,多做資料搜集,為仔女揀選適合的中學,尋找出路

63#
發表於 14-9-10 12:29 |只看該作者
LKS媽媽 發表於 14-9-8 16:51
大家好,我女有讀寫障礙,小學全是捱的,成續band 3,小四已開始搵定中學,慶幸的無白費功夫,女成功入到第 ...

邊間學校咁好?有興趣知道, 可PM告知嗎?

希望我個女都可以投入到既佢中學生涯LA~ 大家都要加油!

64#
發表於 14-9-16 09:02 |只看該作者
女讀緊既中學係大埔,雖則是band 3,但老師團隊很出色,很愛錫學生!學校的理念家長必須理解,認同,大家方向一致才能真正幫到學校!學校是揀家長而不是揀學生,揀的是用心關顧仔女的家長,才能家校合作,正因為太多人爭,以往每級兩班的小班教學,近兩年教署要求加至三班!好多同學從九龍搵到呢度讀書,每年學校都收好多轉校申請表,就是家長當初行錯棋,苦捱了時間才接受現實,才把仔女的需要放上前來!過來入是也!細女行到合適的路經,大女在外走了一大個圈,救命!應付不來,成日病!到頭來從band 1英中轉投呢間,成個人生猛晒!搵到了出路!今年是重讀插班生,上堂老師教書的質素遠比以前果間精彩!

65#
發表於 14-9-16 09:16 |只看該作者
遠近是選校首要因素嗎?他們是中學生了!基本自理要他們去適應的!難道第日返工只做屋企樓下的嗎?或許只有的士司機呢份才能免卻舟車勞動的問題了!只想各媽媽考慮一下想幫仔女選擇學校的要點排序是怎樣!

66#
發表於 14-9-17 15:19 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

67#
發表於 14-9-17 15:59 |只看該作者
回覆 LKS媽媽 的帖子

你好, 請問是哪間學校? 有親人女兒, 學習能力不高, 希望找一間好學校, 讓她可以愉快學習。謝謝!

68#
發表於 14-9-18 15:03 |只看該作者
HoWangMami 發表於 14-7-14 11:03
大家好像對我仔學校有點興趣,但我仔學校在屯門,對大家可能比較遠,如仍有想知的可PM我,但我聲明在先,這是我 ...
可否PM你囝囝在屯門那間中學讀,thanks....

69#
發表於 14-9-19 10:34 |只看該作者
你好, 請問大埔是哪間學校? 我囝有讀寫障礙 希望找一間好學校, 讓她可以愉快學習。謝謝!

70#
發表於 14-9-19 11:00 |只看該作者
回覆 LKS媽媽 的帖子

請問是香港紅卍字會大埔卍慈中學,謝謝

點評

LKS媽媽  是的  發表於 14-9-29 02:38

71#
發表於 14-10-9 18:27 |只看該作者
Dear Parents,

My son is a SEN P5 pupil. Will be select school soon. He is a Asperger and refuse to read and write. As I think he maybe enter his secondary school as it is Band 1A. Also it is a traditional famous school maybe suitable to him. Do you have any secondary school recommended in hk side or kln. to me?   Pls PM me.  
Thanks..

72#
發表於 14-10-10 11:15 |只看該作者
我仔而家讀緊中二﹐他也是讀障但我都覺佢OK﹐其實只要佢哋自己搵到方法去記字﹐他們是可以有所進步﹐家長也不用太担心﹐就算BAND 3只要搵到一間有愛心校風好既中學一樣可以幫到。

73#
發表於 14-10-19 00:37 |只看該作者
回覆 steven 的帖子

Hi Steven
My daughter is diagnosed as an  adhd and Asperger kid when she's at P5 to P6 summer and end of P6.  The clinical psychologist told us kids with Asperger syndrome are often of average or above intelligence, and may be particularly good at learning facts and figures. However, they may also lack imagination and find creative play or thinking in the abstract very difficult. Both psychologist and psychiatrists emphasized the Asperger kids need more support in learning language, they have difficult in understanding the meaning between lines etc.  Try to spare more time do reading w your child w lower level Chin or Eng books and makes him feel comfortable and check if it's too easy

My daughter also studies in hk side and she's back to her sch (band 1b, I think).   she's inS1 now and the teachers are great and help her to overcome the problems, explained to the classmates and her CCA elder sis, that this member has some difficulties that they can't imagine.

If I were you, I'll consider 中華基金 and she is a private sch, not very high banding but is a love and inspiring sch.  Some of daughter's primary brother shared the info w the P5&6 parents.

The truth is on the S1 registration day, I passed my daughter 's info to the teacher and she comfort me that they are well experiences in dealing w these kids. The reason is more and more kids are diagnosed as ADD, ADHD etc.

Talk to your child's class teacher and see if there's any additional support to help your kid to go thro these 2 years.  Re-build his self confidence and find his strength to magnify that he can do it.  Don't give up and many parents support you.

74#
發表於 14-10-21 15:14 |只看該作者
回覆 gigilovesnoopy 的帖子

Hi gigilovesnoopy,

Thanks your advise. As my son maybe not suitable the traditional schools. And we are thinking of other schools with IB scheme and project base teaching method. it will be not much reading and writing.

The school teachers knew his situation. and just guide him to learn.. But sometimes is very difficult to request him to concentrate on his study. when he heard about Exam, Test, Revisions. He got e-motional. and refused to study.

75#
發表於 14-10-21 20:26 |只看該作者
回覆 steven 的帖子

Hi Steven
I'm working in a international sch and I know many kids are struggling in completing their personal  project and  extension essay.  I wanted my daughter to join my sch at Y7.  After talked w my sch psychiatrist, I gave up.

I read an article that IB curriculum are good for those studens are self-motivated and learning and most important is time management, wrote by a mom w 3 kids studying at inl't sch.  I totally agreed w her.  EE is the difficult part for the ADHD, ADD or dyslexia kid.

one of the IBDP passing requirement Is the candidate must get 11 marks in 3 higher level subjects but ...

Anyway, if your kid is now studying at the int'l sch, congrulations and wish your child all the best!

76#
發表於 14-10-22 10:45 |只看該作者
回覆 gigilovesnoopy 的帖子

Hi gigilovesnoopy,

My kid is studying in the traditional school. So talked with teachers that he may not suitable and maybe got difficult to adopt the traditional school in Secondary. So we are thinking of International school is an options. By as advised by school EP, it may not be  a good choice. as he need discipline. The International schools maybe too free for him. And for private schools or direct substitute schools may not accept him  as a SEN student.

On the other hand, he wants to go the same secondary school as his elder brother which is traditional B1school. And the chance is approx. 50% as the secondary school reserved approx.100 seats for the primary students.

So it is my problem. how to select the best suitable school for him?
If you don't mind, Please PM me. So that we can share more details. And get some information about International schools.

Thanks

77#
發表於 15-2-5 15:33 |只看該作者
回覆 stellat 的帖子

是讀那間中學 ?

78#
發表於 15-2-6 12:58 |只看該作者
看見大家的回覆我真很擔心將來..!

79#
發表於 15-4-11 18:36 |只看該作者
回覆 HoWangMami 的帖子

HoWangMami: 可否pm我你話仔仔讀緊間有愛心中學? 謝謝!

80#
發表於 15-5-6 12:10 |只看該作者
回覆 LKS媽媽 的帖子

請什麼中學包容呢D小朋友呢.
http://www.babyhome.com.tw/bb/170356http://hk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/eva_023010/my_photos
‹ 上一主題|下一主題