搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼教雜談 TT vs Artplus playgroup
發新帖
查看: 7757|回覆: 5
go

TT vs Artplus playgroup [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-4-2 13:29 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My baby is now 9 months and he has joined TT PG for nearly 3 months.  So far it is ok.  But it seems that there's lot of free time.  

I note that many parents highly recommend Artplus.  May I know the difference between these 2 PGs in terms of teachers' quality and happy school?

Many thanks.
   3    0    0    0

2#
發表於 14-4-2 15:22 |只看該作者
I will be one of those who would highly recommend Artsplus.  I think both schools are happy school.  In terms of space/environment, TT is bigger and has better facilties because it is a kindergarten whereas Artsplus is just a playgroup.  TT will have Eng and Mandarin session whereas Artsplus will have Eng and Cantonese session.  Since I am attending 3 days a week, one session will be taught in Mandarin, I'm not sure about if you're taking 2 days a week.  Teachers are all very caring in Artsplus.  I like the teachers so much!!!  If you think TT gives too much free time, then Artsplus is different.  The teachers will guide the students throughout the whole session with interesting artworks and activities. They will focus on a specfic topic/theme for a period of time (i.e. theme on transportations for 2 weeks of time) . As for the price, they are actually the same price (per class).    Hope that will help!

3#
發表於 14-4-2 15:30 |只看該作者

回覆:Taka12 的帖子

I attend both TT and Artplus, I would highly recommend TT in terms of environment, teachers, hygiene and facilities. The only good thing in artplus is their content is a bit difficult than in TT which may be better for elder kid. In terms of free time, artplus also has a lot of free time. Kids play free the first 15 min and in break time, but in TT the free time is accompany with teachers. I am attending braemar hill TT not sure about other campus though.

4#
發表於 14-4-2 15:38 |只看該作者

回覆:TT vs Artplus playgroup

I like Artsplus, but will move from TinHau to One Island South. most teachers taught in Victoria kindergarten before. I was there for over a year. Classmates who got  2nd interview, got offer from Vic PN.

5#
發表於 14-4-2 16:42 |只看該作者

引用:My+baby+is+now+9+months+and+he+has+joine

原帖由 Taka12 於 14-04-02 發表
My baby is now 9 months and he has joined TT PG for nearly 3 months.  So far it is ok.  But it seems ...
My baby has been to both Tutor Time and Artplus playgroups. My baby enjoyed both playgroups very much, the teachers at both schools are professional and caring. Tutor time has an outdoor play area which is great but I agree with you that TT has too much time for free play. We are attending the two day program at AP (no putonghua) so we do miss having the putonghua exposure. I think if you are only targeting International schools then Tutor time would work for you. Artplus program is more structured and we prefer this approach.

6#
發表於 14-4-2 18:23 |只看該作者

回覆:TT vs Artplus playgroup

When you guys said more free play in TT, do u mean the activity time? If so I think that's worth it cos TT has more activity around 4-5 tasks and teachers will come around while at artplus only 2-3 activities with 8 students to one teacher, rough schedule fyi

Artplus
English session:
Free play at playarea with all other classes
Play toy in class classroom
Story time, activity time

Free play at playarea with all other classes

Chinese session
story time, activity

TT
Eng session:
Circle time
Playground 10min
Activity time
Snack time

Chi session
Circle time
Activity time

TT is more organize like kindergarten, kids have to line up to wash hands after each session etc, also they have lots of school activity like summer concert, sports days, parties etc which are I think are valuable time with your kids

My son enjoy TT a lot and since he been to arts plus he was sick 3 times within 2 mth ....... Not sure related or not but we think it did. But as I said Artplus content is more suitable for elder kids as TT is too simple for my kid who is 20 mths now.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題