教育王國 討論區 教育講場 Comments on Nottingham Children Campus Playgroup
發新帖
查看: 1677|回覆: 12
go

Comments on Nottingham Children Campus Playgroup [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-2-23 18:32 |只看該作者

Comments on Nottingham Children Campus Playgroup

Would like to get comments on the Nottingham Children Campus Playgroup.

I intend to join Sat 1130 - 1330 class.

Please advise.

2#
發表於 05-2-24 12:39 |只看該作者

Re: Comments on Nottingham Children Campus Playgroup

My daughter joined their Sat. playgroup when she was 2. My experience with this school was very good. Teachers are very experienced in handling different types of kids - whether cranky or quiet, ie. extrovert or introvert type. English is the prime medium in class. Are you living nearby the area? If not, transportation might be a problem. But I have seen kids travelled all the way from North Point to school (take the MTR w/ maid)

Do you know who is the teacher? Ms. Angel taught my girl before....
~~HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 !~~ ;-)

3#
發表於 05-2-24 17:08 |只看該作者

瑩瑩

Thanks for your information.  I called NCC just now, it is quite strange that they don't allow us to visit and have a look at how class is going.  And I am a bit worry about 12 children in one class.  Do you find it o.k. with so many children in a class?  For Anfield, we have about 6-8 per class, but no assistance, only one teacher to hold the class. Certainly, with the parents too.

4#
發表於 05-2-24 17:24 |只看該作者

hi fumiko,
可否提供NCC的地址和電話, thz.

5#
發表於 05-2-25 08:57 |只看該作者

No 1. Stafford Road, Kowloon Tong
Tel 2337 7148

I agree with one of the information provider that the admin office is not very helpful.

6#
發表於 05-2-25 12:04 |只看該作者

fumiko,

Yes, NCC does not encourage any site visitation/ preview during their classes. :evil: I requested the same thing as you did, but was turned down. I guess you will just have to try the class & judge it by yourself . Nevertheless, I have heard of many positive comments about the school so you should not worry too much. Are they still using yellow T-shirt for uniform? Quite expensive eh~~

I don't know too much about Anfield, so cannot give you any comments/ recommendations.
~~HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 !~~ ;-)

7#
發表於 05-2-26 17:30 |只看該作者

我都岩岩報左佢地..不過有d擔心...
因為向屋企同亞仔溝通都係用中文, 我自己英文又唔係太好,怕到時亞仔唔明時,我都唔明...     

8#
發表於 05-2-27 10:21 |只看該作者

樂雨天,
我都同你一樣有咁的擔心,大家點睇呢?

9#
發表於 05-2-28 12:09 |只看該作者

Don't worry.  The assistance is a Chinese who can speak in Cantonese.  Ms Angel is a Native Engish Speaker who is very nice.

樂雨天 寫道:
我都岩岩報左佢地..不過有d擔心...
因為向屋企同亞仔溝通都係用中文, 我自己英文又唔係太好,怕到時亞仔唔明時,我都唔明...     

10#
發表於 05-3-3 09:01 |只看該作者

Anyone registered for the coming term start from Mar 5?  Which section?

I guess I will join, but can only start the class in April as the Anfield's class not yet done.

Besides, any ideas if Phonics will be teached. In Anfield, they teach Letterland but only one song per lesson.  Better than nothing.

11#
發表於 05-3-11 22:41 |只看該作者

My daughter only 11 months old, Is Nottingham Playgroup suitable my BB?? and How much per Lession?

12#
發表於 05-3-14 08:51 |只看該作者

Suggest you call NCC and see if they have class for under 1.   Playgroup normally runs at 2 hour / lesson, too long for children at this age. You can look for class that is of no longer than 1hour.  Eg. Anfield's Toddlerobics.

13#
發表於 05-3-31 15:30 |只看該作者

I just called NCC to get some playgroup info for my 2 yrs old daughter and the staff was nice.

I also asked whether I could bring my daughter to visit the school for their facilities since the school website doesn't shows any picture of the school. The staff said OK and welcome me to bring my daughter there.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題