密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 International School vs Local School
樓主: G-girl
go

International School vs Local School [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 13-7-24 18:09 |只看該作者
其實是父母心態問題。用本地學校的家長心態來讓孩子讀國際學校,才會要孩子補習和多學些父母想孩子學的東西,所以出現了讀兩同間幼稚園的現象!  其實要孩子去補習社即是要孩子上完國際學校的課再上另一所學校(補習學校),殊途同歸,都是要孩子上兩所學校。國際學校的基本教學理念被這些父母變成與本地學校一樣了。

62#
發表於 13-8-20 04:22 |只看該作者
回復 G-girl 的帖子

學完很快忘記?
如果無keep住用, 所有知識都會唔記得.  我以前math拿B.  而家再去考,肯定唔合格.

63#
發表於 13-11-19 11:57 |只看該作者
Just my opinion.

Teaching you to 'memorize' to make it look like you have learned more is different than teaching you to 'think'.

Teaching you to memorize is like turning you into a computer.  You have a lot of data but you can't start processing anything until someone gives you a command.  

Personally I prefer my kid to be proactive and think and problem solve (even if it means not having as much data in the hard-disk i.e. the brain).

64#
發表於 13-11-21 10:56 |只看該作者
The idea that we need to memorize a lot of things is OUT! We can always goolge and find it. The important thing now is to have critical thinking, creativity and analytical thinking which I am sure IS graduates will be able to learn more about haha!

65#
發表於 13-11-21 11:18 |只看該作者
回覆 newdaddy 的帖子

I think some memorization work is still needed.  Some things like Chinese words, stroke order, multiplication table, …. do need to be memorized.  Memorization textbook is another thing!
今日佳句: 我以往也以為國際板的家長也有質素,但現在才知deal with 一些麻煩家長也不易!  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題