用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 自閉症孩子經過訓練,情況仍會繼續退化嗎?有人可以解答 ...
樓主: sjmama
go

自閉症孩子經過訓練,情況仍會繼續退化嗎?有人可以解答嗎? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 05-2-22 15:47 |只看該作者

Re: 自閉症孩子經過訓練,情況仍會繼續退化嗎?有人可以解答嗎?

Dr. T,
Thanks!

62#
發表於 05-2-22 21:36 |只看該作者

Dear CCCHU,
Your opinion has enlightened me so much as I have similar plan.  
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

63#
發表於 05-2-22 22:12 |只看該作者

My friend's boy suffers from cerebral palsy- quite severe.  He was in USA and hoping the kid will be better taken care of.  But the community's resources is: go home.  The best place is `home' and be taken care by parents.  They then came back to HOng Kong and found the resources in SCCC is much better.

64#
發表於 05-2-23 14:42 |只看該作者

Dear pamam,
Pls check pm.
但願媽媽的眼淚能灌溉寶寶, 讓寶寶茁壯地成長

65#
發表於 05-2-23 14:56 |只看該作者

Dear Dr. T,
Thank you very much!
Pls check pm.

sjmama
但願媽媽的眼淚能灌溉寶寶, 讓寶寶茁壯地成長

66#
發表於 05-2-23 17:46 |只看該作者

Dear all,

I want to share the case with you. My son is 5 years 4 months old. He was diagnosed to have autism feature when he was three, and received early training (Cantonese) since four. His main problem is social skill and speech delay. We now communicate with him in Cantonese.  My son is a well-behaved boy and he is a ‘bookworm’. He can read all day and he is very good at recognizing Chinese character. He studied in a main stream kindergarten but due to his speech delay he is not a smart student and in the teacher ‘s eye he is not a fast learner. Last September I put him into P.1 of international school because I think he may perform better in an English speaking environment. I was a bit worried if he could cope with the class, although I believe his English standard should be sufficient. Just a few weeks ago we received his first term report card. He achieved satisfactory result in Putunghua, fair result in Chinese and some excellent result in English subjects. The Chinese teacher said that he has difficulty in understanding Cantonese instruction (His school used Cantonese in P1 but changed Putunghua from P2 onwards). To my surprise the class teacher said that he was very bright in the class. He could understand and communicate well in English. My son was never praised by a teacher like this before. But yet I still know my son’s weakness, he is not clever, his social skill and interaction with others are weak. Most important of all, he still needs to catch up with his mother tongue. I just want to say that天生我才, a child who is not good in speaking may be good in writing. A child who is not good in both may have talent in art. I hope all parents be confident in their child and keep up the spirit.

67#
發表於 05-2-23 18:04 |只看該作者

wewangwang 寫道:
Most important of all, he still needs to catch up with his mother tongue. I just want to say that天生我才, a child who is not good in speaking may be good in writing. A child who is not good in both may have talent in art. I hope all parents be confident in their child and keep up the spirit.  

好句     

68#
發表於 05-2-23 19:55 |只看該作者

WEWANGWANG,
thanks for sharing, I am glad your son has got into a good school. Yes, let's all keep up our spirit and help our sons in all possible way to make their school life happier!!

69#
發表於 05-2-24 11:21 |只看該作者

Dear WEWANGWANG,

Thank you very much for your sharing!

I also believe that my son has lots potentials yet to be nurtured. Hope we can find a good school for him.

Pls check pm.

sjmama
但願媽媽的眼淚能灌溉寶寶, 讓寶寶茁壯地成長

70#
發表於 05-2-24 12:30 |只看該作者

Dear sjmama and Pamam,

please see pm.

71#
發表於 05-2-24 13:21 |只看該作者

Dear wewangwang,
Congratulations.  My son is now 4.11 and will go to P.1 in 2006. He used to speak English.  Can you suggest some good international schools to me.  Thanks.

Best regards,
Mrs Cheung
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

72#
發表於 05-2-24 18:33 |只看該作者

mrsphcheung,

please see pm.

73#
發表於 05-2-24 22:02 |只看該作者

Dear wewangwang,