用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 約克中英文幼稚園 York - unbelievably cheap
樓主: valverde
go

York - unbelievably cheap

發表於 13-7-5 10:41 |顯示全部帖子
家庭是幼兒成長的基地。幼兒的人格發展、自我形象、價值觀和態度的建立,都深受父母和其他家庭成員影響。我非常欣賞你能如此養育你的小朋友,可見你的執行力非常高,非常關顧他的需要。

然而,所有的學習都包涵「知識」、「技能」和「態度」三個重要元素。而且我相信身教重於言教。
「律己以嚴,待人以寬。」是我老師以前教的。你寫的文章都有時會有”typo mistakes”。不同的情況有不同的處理方法,有些事我會選擇對別人包容一點。

還有,尊重他人有不同的觀點也十分重要。跟你觀點不同的人不一定是你所想像的人。討論最好建基於理性分析,而不是臆測。

請不要貶低他人。
“or they don't have primary level English to spot the mistakes, or maybe many are from mianiland that see English letters not English sentence.”

“No wonder no wonder all are just kindergarten level parents, and 'enjoy' York's low level low quality output.”

點評

ling_0508    發表於 13-7-5 14:40

發表於 13-7-5 11:28 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 13-7-5 16:05 |顯示全部帖子

引用:家庭是幼兒成長的基地。幼兒的人格發展、自

原帖由 bbc0101 於 13-07-05 發表
家庭是幼兒成長的基地。幼兒的人格發展、自我形象、價值觀和態度的建立,都深受父母和其他家庭成員影響。我 ...
非常同意!妳小朋友將來一定是位出色的人!

發表於 13-7-5 17:44 |顯示全部帖子

引用:Quote:原帖由+bbc0101+於+13-07-05+發表家

原帖由 Ccalmch 於 13-07-05 發表
非常同意!妳小朋友將來一定是位出色的人!
I think there's no right or wrong way in nurturing a child.  As long as you believe your method is correct than stick to it.  Just insulting other parents might not be a good thing to do.  I believe that many parents sti like York there must be a reason behind it.  We cannot expect everyone to love the school, same as any other schools.  I just think people want to read whats useful to them to judge whether the school can meet their expectation.  To valerie i believe york did not meet your expectation and anger tagged along the comments.  a lot pf parents from york would likd to protect the school and i see no harm in this either.  Just trust your own method and go with what you think is right.  Discipline or not, sugary or junk or not, to me my child happiness and health means more than anything to me.

發表於 13-7-5 18:28 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

發表於 13-7-9 14:26 |顯示全部帖子
版主按: 請會員能注意用詞, 切勿作出傉罵人的詞語, 如有會員作出挑釁行為, 管理員會作出警告, 漠示警告者, 會被禁言/封戶, 敬請注意.

個人有感: 既然對學校有不滿, 何不向校方反映事件, 相信學校會作出處理, 而非不理性地不停發帖批評學校
主愛我
生活世上幸福多,樣樣豐富主愛我;
天父造人像首歌,開心音符天天播。
星為我伴奏,風跟我握手;
天地海合奏,都表明主的愛