用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 資優教育 請問資優生在學校有情緒及社交問題應如何???? ...
發新帖
查看: 1037|回覆: 1
go

請問資優生在學校有情緒及社交問題應如何????

發表於 05-1-28 14:10 |顯示全部帖子

請問資優生在學校有情緒及社交問題應如何????

我個仔在一間私學就讀P2, 這次他考了第4名,班主任覺得他很特別, 想像力豐富,記憶力很強, 可能是資優生.雖然他暫時在成績方面沒有大問題, 但他的情緒及社交卻令我很擔心.有一次他在自己的擦膠刻上"東亞病夫"因為他覺得自己細膽拍事, 又沒有朋友......唉~~我都唔知點幫佢好,我問他平時也有同學打電話給他, 他卻說那些是普通同學, 不是朋友, 又說他們有些好頑皮, 有些好蠢, 當時我立即更正他的想法, 教他對同學說話時應有的禮貌及語氣, 我想他在學校說話時,是完全不理會其他人的感受, 所以社交很差.昨天他在學校跌倒給同學笑,他在學校哭起來, 回家對我說他想自殺......當時他反應十分平靜,好像在講笑話一樣, 之後我詳細對他說明後, 他又像平時一樣!
Fion

發表於 05-2-4 11:30 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問資優生在學校有情緒及社交問題應如何????

Dear Fion,

I suggest you talk to the Social Worker of your son's school and find out the problem.  P.2 kids is no longer young boys especially for those gifted children, they usually act or behave older than their actual age (like my elder son).  Please give your son more encouragment and don't correct him right away when he told you his school life (especially something he feels unhappy).  First listen to his whole story and give reinforcement of his feeling.  Then tell him what he can do or behave and the shortcomings if he does the other way round. I am not a psychologist but I trust every mother is some kind like a psychologist because we are facing real cases everyday.

On a longer term, you may want to take your son for an assessment to find out his strength and weakness so that you can help developing his strength and balancing his weakness.

Should you want to know more, you are welcome to PM me.

Justin2002