密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 rightmind or victoria?
樓主: yzxz
go

rightmind or victoria? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 12-12-11 20:19 |只看該作者
Much stronger english and mandarin as this is the official language vs. just a few hours of english/mandarin in other kindergartens. Cantonese the kids can learn at home

62#
發表於 12-12-11 22:41 |只看該作者
回復 yokochacco 的帖子

umm.. I agree with you that not all students attending V would be able to develop righteous behavior, but as what my kid and I have been experiencing in its pg, all of the teachers and staff (incl the one who does cooking and cleaning) are very caring, experienced and being nice, they know kids very well.  they'd try their very best to make sure kids are having the appropriate behavior.  for example when it's the tea time section, the staff would ask kids to take their food from the food corner to their seats by themselves, also would let kids to pull their chairs so that they are sitting on the chair on their own.  if there's kid refused to, the staff would encourage parents not to help them and to encourage the kid to do those on their own.  whereas, if there is, the non-experience staff/teacher would prolly just get the food for the kid so as to stop the kid from crying.  there're too many examples we've experienced at the school which makes me feel that it's a school which take good care of kids' all-rounded development, except for the aspect in academic.  so far i don't see they have a lot of input in academic maybe kids are too young to.  I'm not sure if it'd be the same in K class.

63#
發表於 12-12-11 22:45 |只看該作者
回復 sonicgina 的帖子

anyway today I've called and asked the staff there.  the admin told me teachers in campus are qualified teachers whereas those in kinder u are not.  that makes me feel much better.  but i really have to say the teacher in kinder u is really a shame.  she doesn't prepare well her teaching materials, nor the flash card playing method, neither the french story.  hopefully teachers in rightmind won't be the same or i'd feel like i've been cheated

64#
發表於 12-12-12 14:09 |只看該作者
yzxz 發表於 12-12-11 22:45
回復 sonicgina 的帖子

anyway today I've called and asked the staff there.  the admin told me teache ...
其實每個階段的教法都是按孩子需要而有所不同,就像家長照顧一個讀幼稚園的孩子與讀小學的是不同,到中學、大學更要轉變對他們的態度。所以在家長選擇幼稚園、小學、中學、大學時,雖然香港有學校是提供一條龍、直屬或聯繫,但我見幼稚園教的好的,不一定小學都教得好,即使幼稚園與小學都不錯,但到中學變得龍蛇混雜都也有。如果可以一條龍上當然最好,家長及孩子壓力都少些。然而,若家長本身已有一種教學理念的話,為免日後家長與學校的教學理念有別,令小朋友產生困惑或矛盾就不好了。建議家長們先搞清楚自己想日後孩子怎樣,還是依孩子性格興趣給他們發掘其優點及所長。這都與選學校類別有關(尤其是小學及中學)。

65#
發表於 12-12-19 19:25 |只看該作者
回復 OJL 的帖子

The Independent Schools Foundation Academy (“The ISF Academy”) is a private independent International Baccalaureate (IB) World School in Hong Kong with a sophisticated K-12 Putonghua and English bilingual immersion program (authorised for Middle Years Programme and Diploma Programme).
‹ 上一主題|下一主題