用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 In了數間, 昨天民X是要考小朋友ABC,123及顏色,唱歌? ...
樓主: BB成長期
go

In了數間, 昨天民X是要考小朋友ABC,123及顏色,唱歌?

發表於 12-11-19 22:53 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:In了數間, 昨天民X是要考小朋友ABC,123及顏色,唱歌?

其實每間學校都有自己嘅准則,有D唱唱跳跳,有D注重學術等等,我哋要給予尊重,學會欣賞,唔好以自己嘅要求黎批評每間有特色嘅學校。

發表於 12-11-19 23:02 |顯示全部帖子

引用:其實每間學校都有自己嘅准則,有D唱唱跳跳

原帖由 FerreDeng 於 12-11-19 發表
同意,家長亦可趁機知道那間學校適合自己小朋友

發表於 12-11-20 12:40 |顯示全部帖子
rognfan 發表於 12-11-19 15:32
How did you teach your child? My son always feels bored when I teach him  alphabets and numbers but ...

Um, i think you can start with some posters, put some posters with the alphabets and numbers on the bottom of the doors, so that he can see and touch easily.  You don't need to force him, just just read him occasionally.

And i also let my son to watch the DVD of Phonics Kids, you can buy it also in any big Book store, like the Commercial Press.  See if it works.

發表於 12-11-20 12:48 |顯示全部帖子
Honey 發表於 12-11-19 18:08
非常同意#13樓jm講, 其實ABC, 數字, 顏色, 唱歌, 圖形, puzzle, 我細b 2歲-2歲2個月已經全部識哂, 佢唔係特 ...

Yes, no need to teach specially, just involve those contents in the toys and daily live experiences.

Just buy some educational toys, like the pen which can have sound when it point to the words on the book. (Cheaper from Shenzhen book tower)

I am teaching my son to learn spelling now with 'My First Scrabble' from Toys' r Us, maybe you can try also.

發表於 12-11-20 12:56 |顯示全部帖子
Fabianne 發表於 12-11-19 22:08
咪就係想搵班呢班人刷靚自己校名,不是為教育。最好唔洗佢教,一返學個個識晒26英文字母,操得一口流利英文 ...

Actually, the kids only stay in the kindergarten for 3 hours per day, i don't really expect the K can teach a lot to my son academically.  

In K, i think they mostly learn how to stay with the other kids, learn to follow instruction and learn to handle himself.

If you expect the K can teach your kid to speak a 2nd language fluently, i think maybe you will be disappointed.

Even though the famous K, like SC, KV, parents need  to put a lot of effort after school to help.  Those kids from SC, and KV, they can go to popular pri. sch., not only because of the K, but also the parents have done a lot.

What i want to emphasize here is teaching our kids are our own responsibility, the school can help in some way, but we cannot totally rely on the school.  If that is the case, i choose to teach my son earlier when they are just staying home and play with the toys, i choose the educational toys to him.