搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 什麼因素決定給小孩放洋?
樓主: milkylok
go

什麼因素決定給小孩放洋? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 12-12-8 14:00 |只看該作者
回復 梁媽媽 的帖子

) 成績一定能追得上嗎和2) 仍能保持學琴嗎?有唐人地方就有補習社,上補習社温習和學琴 . 英國的學校有冇泳池?不清楚,公共就有的.星期六, 日寄宿學校會點安排架,如負責人可寫校長,假日帶小朋友去市鎮買東西.知寄宿是要孩子學習與其他學生相處, 但最怕是有 "校園欺凌事件"寄宿多外地人,本地人回家,寄宿外地人多分開,是不會2個中國人一間房的.

22#
發表於 12-12-8 14:47 |只看該作者
money money

點評

smallfoothk    發表於 12-12-8 16:28

23#
發表於 12-12-11 16:10 |只看該作者
Shootastar 發表於 12-12-7 12:30
I had shared a case before in the forum and would like to share again.

My son's primary school clas ...

Good sharing.  Thank you!

24#
發表於 12-12-14 10:09 |只看該作者
回復 梁媽媽 的帖子

(1) unable to answer because everybody is not the same.(2) no problem.  Just a matter of money.  The school will arrange one to one or one to two lessons during school time.  Probably during lunch time or something they call "tutor period".    The school will arrange ABRSM and Trinity exams as well.  Normally there is a piano in the common area of the boarding house,
(3) swimming.  Not all school has swimming pool.  Normally the water is warmer than in HK.  If there is a swimming pool in the school, they will have swimming lesson during PE.  Here, there are PE (indoor ball games like squash, badminton, basketball, swimming) and games (cricket, rugby and football) every week.  Different terms do different things.  Upper forms will have less PE and games lessons.
(4) go out shopping.  Normally the school will set some safety rules for boarders, e.g. 2-3 boarders in one group to go out on weekends.  Never alone.   
The weekend activities are normally church choir service, sports games.  Cadat force majority locals.  Some school will arrange movie, bowling, but not often.  Some schools even have flying experience.  
(5) bully.  In my son's school, very few chinese.   I saw a chinese ignored a local.  The local students like Chinese very much.  It depends on the school location and the background of the students.  
I think in London, prestige schools, may be some bully cases.   It would be better in small town.

點評

梁媽媽  好多謝你的回覆...總之, 向前行啦, 不敢回頭。   發表於 12-12-14 10:26

25#
發表於 12-12-14 10:12 |只看該作者
回復 Shootastar 的帖子

Good sharing!  Thank you!

26#
發表於 13-2-5 22:12 |只看該作者
回復 梁媽媽 的帖子

Hi, 你的憂慮同我一樣,
我的兒子成績也不好,
我簡直不敢送他去UK,