密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 DGS 有信2Nd Interview
樓主: Helenha
go

DGS 有信2Nd Interview   [複製鏈接]

241#
發表於 12-11-15 00:50 |只看該作者
2nd interview的時候, 我看到點名紙我們是4XX, 我們同學在最後一天interview應該是5XX...
所以2nd in入圍人數應該是和往年差不多

242#
發表於 12-11-15 14:03 |只看該作者
Parents, dont panic and dont worry. Just take it for granted.
It really depends on fate and luck. Your children could be brilliant, bright since birth but may screw up during that short 30 minutes interview. Everyone has different taste, and so are the interviewers. Dont give the kids pressure.
Our child is pretty, bright, top student in K, top K school but so what...? One second tier school had rejected her, and only one of the two top schools gave her 2nd interview. So why would the second tier school rejected her? I have no idea at all.
If you need to interview 500 kids in two weeks time, I wonder how many of them you can remember. What if you are not feeling well that day? Or what if you feel sleepy in the afternoon?

However, I do feel disappointed for schools who weigh heavily on relationship. Thats not the kind of school our kid want to go.

For others, why they need to interview parents? Its the kid applying the school, not the parent. What if its single parent family?

So please do not wonder hows the interview, chance, how many kids short listed, principal's name, what she does on Wednesday etc....just be happy
‹ 上一主題|下一主題