用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Playgroup - Nottingham Children Campus vs Bambini Re ...
發新帖
查看: 1987|回覆: 12
go

Playgroup - Nottingham Children Campus vs Bambini Republic (TST) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-9-18 16:40 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
本帖最後由 minirat 於 12-9-18 16:40 編輯

Any mummies attended/ are attending both playgroups?
I am currently attending NCC, and have read mostly positive feedbacks about Bambini.  So I am wondering whether I should try the latter after we complete the lessons with NCC.
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-9-18 18:50 |只看該作者
回復 minirat 的帖子

How old is your baby? I am going to take a trial lesson in BR(TST). Where do you live?
I am going to join a playgroup in Noble place in kowloon tong.

3#
發表於 12-9-18 21:20 |只看該作者

引用:回復+minirat+的帖子 How+old+is+your+bab

原帖由 jjson 於 12-09-18 發表
回復 minirat 的帖子

How old is your baby? I am going to take a trial lesson in BR(TST). Where do yo ...
My boy is turning 15 mths old next week and we are staying at Hung Hom, so both Bambino TST and NCC are relatively close to us.

4#
發表於 12-9-18 21:25 |只看該作者
回復 minirat 的帖子

i m thinking the same thing as you now, shall i stay at NCC or try BR (TST). but their class schedule does not have early morning for this age, right?

5#
發表於 12-9-18 21:54 |只看該作者

引用:回復+minirat+的帖子 i+m+thinking+the+sa

原帖由 zcw2011 於 12-09-18 發表
回復 minirat 的帖子

i m thinking the same thing as you now, shall i stay at NCC or try BR (TST). bu ...
Hi there! Oh really?  I am not certain about that.  In fact, I have paid for one trial lesson many months ago but didn't attend it in the end, coz my boy was down with sickness and we decided to defer his playgroup plan until he can walk.  So I am thinking whether I should give it a try after NCC.  Apparently there are too many choices around.

6#
發表於 12-9-18 22:38 |只看該作者
回復 minirat 的帖子

teacher is my most concern at this moment stay or not at NCC

7#
發表於 12-9-18 22:44 |只看該作者

引用:回復+minirat+的帖子 teacher+is+my+most+

原帖由 zcw2011 於 12-09-18 發表
回復 minirat 的帖子

teacher is my most concern at this moment stay or not at NCC
Are u happy with the current teacher?  
Honestly I cannot judge becoz this is my first playgroup, and I don't have high expectations.
I think by trying other playgroup will help me judge better.

8#
發表於 12-9-18 23:01 |只看該作者
提示: 該帖被管理員或版主屏蔽

9#
發表於 12-9-20 16:31 |只看該作者
Friend study jor at TST for a year ... she highly reccommend but i don't know about the classes. I went there to only visit once.

10#
發表於 12-9-20 17:31 |只看該作者
mimisit 發表於 12-9-20 16:31
Friend study jor at TST for a year ... she highly reccommend but i don't know about the classes. I w ...

How was ur one time experience then?  Just a visit or trial class?

11#
發表於 12-9-21 11:07 |只看該作者
just a visit jar . fdmom said we could go in to the playground with her son they staff there was friendly.

don't know about what happened in the class but all parents and children seemed to be very happy going into the classroom and coming out. hahaha children RUN into the classroom.my friend's 9 mths old crawled very very quickly into the classroom when the class starts

12#
發表於 12-9-21 11:18 |只看該作者
mimisit 發表於 12-9-21 11:07
just a visit jar . fdmom said we could go in to the playground with her son they staff there was fri ...

The 9 mths old baby was funny!

13#
發表於 12-9-24 16:32 |只看該作者
We just went for the trial class at Bambini TST.  I like the clean and new environment, with many new toys.  Other than that, I think NCC is better, in terms of contents and teacher experience.  The teacher I met at Bambini is from UK.  He is very young and fun and of coz has excellent command of English, but I personally think his experience with very young toddlers is not as good as the teacher at NCC.  The contents of the 2 hrs at NCC is also more intense and diversifying.  Honestly Bambini is not as bad as some people claimed in the forums, but personally I prefer NCC.  Maybe it is not fair to compare coz we only went for one trial class.  And there is a very nice gesture from Bambini, they sent me an evaluation report for the trial class.  Even though the contents of my boy's progress are stating the obvious (haaa!), but I still appreciate it.  However there are too many choices for playgroup out there, so I don't think I will sign any package with Bambini at this moment.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題