好的幼兒園是否需要BB出生後就要申請?

2#
發表於 04-12-29 17:49 |只看該作者

Re: 應該幾歲開始讀幼兒園?

足2歲

3#
發表於 04-12-30 09:46 |只看該作者

Yes, you need to apply for some good nursery schools, which are popular once you got the birth certificate.

Which one do you want to apply? You are advised to consult them direct about the application procedure. Different nurseries have different practices.

猴子爸 寫道:
如題.
好的幼兒園是否需要BB出生後就要申請?

4#
發表於 04-12-30 10:40 |只看該作者

Thanks! I heard that Nottingham is pretty good and it is close to our home.  Maybe we need to submit the application now, but actually it sounds a bit ridiculous as my son is only 3.5 months old.
Another question: if kids start to attend nursery schools at age of 2, that means by the time when they attend the interview at kindergartens, they barely have several months of studies at the n schools. Is that how it works?  I thought nursery schools are supposed to help the kids get prepared for the interview.

5#
發表於 04-12-30 14:24 |只看該作者

Some good nurseries offer a complete course for the children from the age of 2 to 6. Many may think that it is necessary to change from nursery to kindergarten at the age of 3. I think that it is not absolute. It depends on which nursery do you choose and what is the teaching rationale behind the nursery. If the nursery is good, it is not necessary to change. One of the advantages of studying in the nursery (for the whole day one) is that the children can learn self discipline which cannot be taught  by grandma, grandba, Filipino, etc. Some of the nurseries and kindergartens in Hong Kong are just profit making and is not children oriented. You have to choose with care.

6#
發表於 04-12-30 15:47 |只看該作者

馬媽媽,

Your info is very useful. Can you give me some examples of famous/good nursery schools? I am thinking to apply them now as my son is nearly 4 months now, but I know nothing about these schools.

Thanks a lot!
兩兄弟相親相愛, 一家四口樂融融! :)

7#
發表於 04-12-30 20:14 |只看該作者

My daughter will go pre-nursery in Feb.
But it is a New Year Holiday in Feb (about 2 weeks). So, I think March is better. But I'm afraid there will be no places for my daughter. Will all mama also consider this? All mama will choose which month to go to school is the best! :wink:

8#
發表於 05-1-5 20:59 |只看該作者

馬媽媽,

me too. my daugther is now 7 months and is it necessary to apply for those good nursery schools?  can you advise me some or pm me pls? thx. a lot

9#
發表於 05-1-5 22:14 |只看該作者

你地咁快就諗要報幼稚園啦, 我女宜家剛滿一歲, 我都諗緊報邊間幼稚園, 聽人講係要滿2歲先可以報, 但係我見好多幼稚園入學要求都唔同, 你應該向心想去個間幼稚園查詢.

10#
發表於 05-1-6 16:52 |只看該作者

馬媽媽,

Do u can advise some good nersery schools to me? My bb is 8mons old. I am a new mummy and dont have such experience. Thx!

11#
發表於 07-12-12 00:07 |只看該作者
Where do you live ah? The most important thing for choosing Nursery is the proximity, means closer the better. Then check which school has associated kindergarten so as to exempt the hassle to seek the right kindergarten.

For school information,
http://kindergarten.####.hk/

http://www.swd.gov.hk/tc/index/site_pubsvc/page_family/sub_listofserv/id_childcares/
‹ 上一主題|下一主題