密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 沙田Playgroup邊間好?
樓主: iriskwokmama
go

沙田Playgroup邊間好? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 12-9-24 14:53 |只看該作者
my fd studying shatin bambini . she seems to like it a lot.

does LA only do english or also mandarin classes? it looks so big on the website!

22#
發表於 12-9-25 00:01 |只看該作者

回覆:kungkungjireh 的帖子

LA 都係english only~

23#
發表於 12-9-25 07:39 |只看該作者

回覆:kungkungjireh 的帖子

I prefer bambini better than LA. Since my boy is 11 months only, I think having fun at the class is more important. LA teaches my son some difficult words such as blizzard, dragon.  Too academic...I am afraid it would kill my son's interests and motivation of learning. He was so bored and kept saying "bye bye" to the teacher, it was very funny at the time.
Bambini brings my son so much fun and it is more practical. My son really enjoy the class and the teacher. He can recognize egg, monkey, lion etc., and knows more and more body language now. He is not shy anymore and wave his hand to strangers as his greeting.   It is just perfect  for a young kid.

24#
發表於 12-9-25 12:52 |只看該作者
回復 lovesunny 的帖子

agree with you as i've tried the LA trial class before, some Vacabs. are really difficult to pronounce at all for a one year sth BB, and the whole lesson were only two BBs(include my BB) to join....

25#
發表於 12-9-27 14:54 |只看該作者
回復 winniecat~ 的帖子

Winniecat you feel the same way, right? Also I think the teacher (a young British or Australian guy) is not engage to the class. I did not feel any passion from his class. So i did not choose LA even the tuition is cheaper than Banbini. I can waste the money but not my son's time.

26#
發表於 13-1-30 13:07 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題