密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Anfield Summer School - VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE
發新帖
查看: 2439|回覆: 11
go

Anfield Summer School - VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE

發表於 12-8-3 10:59 |顯示全部帖子
I paid over $16K for a 3-week course and we ended up only attending no more than 3 days:

1) My kids have been sick from food poisoning. The school doesn't seem to care. Food is placed in the classroom openly for 2 hours! Who will not get sick! Not only us but a few other kids have been sick. Poorly managed.

2) When I submitted enrollment form, they cashed my cheques immediately but no written or verbal confirmation to me until I chased for it.

A good lesson for me  & all parents to learn! BTW, we are NOT Anfield full-time students..may be this is why they treat us like this?!

I have written a letter to the Principal and I will see if they have the BASIC courtesy to respond to me. Let's see!!

發表於 12-8-3 16:20 |顯示全部帖子
回復 dais 的帖子

This is definitely an unfortunate case.  However I dont think point 2 in your thread is worthing arguing as lots of companies these days do not give out receipts only when asked.  May be better focus your time on food poisoning.
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

發表於 12-8-3 17:34 |顯示全部帖子
回復 Mighty 的帖子

Thanks Mighty for your views.

In regards to point (2), I did join Anfield playgroup in the past and they did offer confirmation. Also, many other courses out there will at least give you a call to confirm if not a receipt. So, I think their way of handling for summer school is still not acceptable.

發表於 12-8-3 21:02 |顯示全部帖子
Hi dais
You have my full sympathy on the food poisoning issue.  That is totally unacceptable.  As for the receipt issue, I dont see any problem with it when I see it as an outsider.  Anyway, good luck on your 'fight' with them.  You had paid a lot afterall.
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

發表於 12-8-5 10:58 |顯示全部帖子
咁嚴重 !!??  請問只返了3日, 其餘日子都因為食物中毒而要休息?

我本來都想今個暑期報, 不過加輻太大無報, 去年好似係 $13K, 3 weeks
我小朋友以前都有讀佢地playgroup, 都唔錯, 食物係snack time 時才拿出來。

聽聞校長態度都係幾強硬的人, 祝好運。

發表於 12-8-5 16:10 |顯示全部帖子
咁差嘅經驗,怕怕。
法蘭西盲公竹

發表於 12-8-6 08:17 |顯示全部帖子
回復 dais 的帖子

Hi dais, 我好同情你有這樣經歷,想請問你用了超過$16000報了幾多個session呀?你小朋友報左am定pm班呀?你比左咁多錢,最後小朋友只返得三日,還要受苦,真係雙重損失!食物中毒屬於嚴重事件,更何況事件發生係一間國際學校,你有無報警呀?三星期課程你小朋友最後只返左3日,可以想像情況應該幾嚴重,我估小朋友應該一定有入醫院治療吧,醫院應該會將你小朋友嘅糞便樣本化驗,若證實係食物中毒醫院會即時通報食環署,食環署會即時派人到學校進行檢查同取走食物樣本化驗,如果化驗結果證實學校所提供嘅食物有問題,教育署會下令學校停課進行清洗,甚至停牌!食物中毒屬嚴重事件,點解今次傳媒無報導嘅?平時就算係屋村幼稚園有小朋友食物中毒同感染病毒都會報導故播,更何況今次發生係一間國際學校添!你有無到學校據理力爭,索償已付學費呀?你有無通知傳媒呀?比更多人知道你嘅經歷嘛!

點評

marathon  Totally agree... if the food poisoning issue was really that serious and made your kid sick for almost 3 whole weeks!!  發表於 12-8-6 21:19

發表於 12-8-6 21:20 |顯示全部帖子
回復 play141 的帖子

Totally agree... if the food poisoning issue was really that serious and made your kid sick for almost 3 whole weeks!!

發表於 12-8-11 22:19 |顯示全部帖子
May I know which campus?

發表於 12-9-9 00:15 |顯示全部帖子
I also want to know which campus ?

發表於 12-9-10 22:16 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:Anfield Summer School - VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE

Want to know too!

發表於 12-9-11 10:57 |顯示全部帖子
Any updates?  Anfield's reputation for parents like us who are considering to enrol our child to the school.