請問國際學校嘅小朋友小學畢業會去邊。 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-7-30 00:31 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
大家好因為我嘅小朋友讀嘅國際學校冇中學,所以我好想知道國際學校D小朋友小學畢業會去邊,學位夠唔夠,難唔難入、因為D朋友同我講如果冇中學之後好麻煩嘅。
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-7-30 03:33 |只看該作者

回覆:請問國際學校嘅小朋友小學畢業會去邊。

I thought your son is going to NIS.  They have a sister secondary in sha tau kok

3#
發表於 12-7-30 11:19 |只看該作者
回復 lottieclee 的帖子

我囝今年九月入讀NlS Year1,沙頭角中學好唔好?好遠啊,但係我之前聽我D親戚講之前沙頭角中學係要收NlS,但后尾又吾收NIS D學生、淨係收反"康樂園"D學生。係吾真?

4#
發表於 12-7-30 16:40 |只看該作者
其実你真係好似瞎子摸象形式、聴下D所謂親戚講座、自己又打乱陳脚、既然選択了NIS、応該要有信心D,有問題応該直接問学校、可能現在放SUMMER HOLIDAYS、未問得、等開学問也不 Anyway, this is from their website : Admissions Policy

ICHK is a community school whose diverse student population reflects the rich demographic of our partner schools. However, as English is our medium of instruction and to ensure that students gain maximum benefit from the education we provide, students are required to have a satisfactory level of English proficiency.

ICHK exists to cater primarily for students from our three partner schools: Hong Lok Yuen International School, Japanese International School and Kingston International School. However we also accept applications from other families in the New Territories and Kowloon.
 如果你対NIS這様没信心、我怕小朋友也讀到変神経質。 希望不要介意我直言、NIS是一間小班教学、老師有愛心的学校、also very religious too if that is what you want.  没有地方是完美的、選択了便正面点吧!!
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

5#
發表於 12-7-31 09:43 |只看該作者
回復 Mighty 的帖子

多謝你我知嘅了

6#
發表於 12-7-31 13:21 |只看該作者
One choice for secondary school you can consider is Christian Alliance International School ("CAIS").   It follows the Canadian curriculum, and it has a secondary school.  

In fact, they just got a huge piece of land from the government and building a big new school at West Kowloon.  If I am not wrong, the new school can accommodate 1,600 students covering from Prep Class to Grade 12.   And CAIS fees are reasonable.  

There are quite a few BK friends whose kids go to CAIS.  It is a good school.  You can ask around.  

Just a word of advice, the IS system is different from the Local School system.  If you are to ask for input, better ask those who have kids going to IS.   Good luck.  And by the way,  heard on the street that NIS is an excellent school.  

7#
發表於 12-7-31 13:41 |只看該作者
Hi,柠檬茶,

I believe I saw it somewhere that you are doing ok with financial resources.  If that is the case, then you have the option to send your kid to overseas for boarding school for secondary education.

I have a very crazy thought.  Since your kid goes to NIS, why don't you inquire about sending your kid to Norway for secondary education.  Norwegians typically speak 3, 4 languages.  And their command of English is almost like native.  Imagine you son coming back to Hong Kong after being educated in Norway speaking excellent English and other European languages.   Wow,  you are the envy of many people.  Relax, don't worry too much, unless money is a problem,  which it is, for many of us.  Let your kid have fun.

8#
發表於 12-7-31 20:35 |只看該作者
回復 Fatrara 的帖子

Some IS students will go to Creative Secondary School 啓思中學 which adopts IB curriculum. http://www.css.edu.hk/
As for the Norway consideration, I heard that NIS is planning to change name to Trinity International School. It's tie with Norway is no longer strong. I just heard about that so you better check with the school directly. Hope it helps.

9#
發表於 12-7-31 21:37 |只看該作者
回復 JTmom 的帖子

真的嗎,會去問學校、謝謝!!!

10#
發表於 12-7-31 21:39 |只看該作者
回復 Fatrara 的帖子

我已經想清楚了,謝謝你、謝謝大家的意見!非常感謝!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題