搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 究竟邊個寸步不讓???
樓主: dad1234
go

究竟邊個寸步不讓??? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 12-7-31 08:45 |只看該作者
回復 bobbycheung 的帖子

if that's your conclusion, means any man carrying goldfish is a rapist?
unfortunately , even if the policeman has heard the goldfish story, he can't prosecute him for carrying goldfish.
if you dont want to win ppl over, why protest on the street? if you just want free thinking , you can just stay at home and think. i thought you wanted to stop the program altogether.
i've been observing the news on this , browsing throught the edb guidelines. i just do not want to regret for not protesting or doing something when I should.

22#
發表於 12-7-31 09:53 |只看該作者
dad1234 發表於 12-7-30 16:58
離題了,並不是說應不應該寸步不讓,主題是(究竟邊個才是寸步不讓)

寸步不讓的是警察,是香港政府:

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/news/art/20120731/16561989

警截龍 累 BB被乾煎
反洗腦遊行在酷熱天氣中舉行,警方封路安排令市民叫苦。遊行隊伍在銅鑼灣糖街及維園一度滯留近半小時,小童及手抱嬰孩被迫在烈日下暴曬,有市民批評警方意圖「乾煎 BB」,懲罰遊行人士。港鐵在遊行集合時間前後,亦將銅鑼灣站內扶手電梯關閉,同被質疑借陰招包庇政府,打壓遊行。                                    

被指藉此懲罰遊行人士                                        遊行隊伍於前日3時出發,警方為放行怡和街東行線車輛,在糖街轉入怡和街路口多次截龍。遊行隊伍遲遲未能轉出大路,參與遊行的小童及手抱嬰孩,在狹窄街道中暴曬,飽受乾煎之苦。工黨李卓人批評,遊行當日警方眼見數以萬計市民逼爆維園,卻未有及時採取相應安排,李憤言:「警方乾煎我哋嘅 BB個幾小時,用咁嘅手法懲罰遊行人士,真係離晒譜,警務處長曾偉雄應該辭職!」他指,當場曾要求警方開放更多出口和行車線,但遭警方拒絕。
遊行期間有行駛中的電車,與遊行人士擦身而過,險象環生。公民黨陳淑莊指,當時目擊有行駛中的電車,僅在距離遊行人士身旁六吋經過,但警方未有拉繩,批評警方安排極差,「嗰架電車真係差啲撞落佢哋度」。                                    

港鐵被轟耍陰招護政府                                        此外,九名民主黨成員昨到九龍灣港鐵總部外請願,批評港鐵包庇政府,指港鐵在反洗腦遊行期間,未有加密班次處理龐大人流。在遊行開始前後時間,更暫停銅鑼灣站部份出口的扶手電梯,令參與遊行市民受阻。
港鐵發言人解釋,前日下午約2時40分,因銅鑼灣站太多人,於是實施人潮管理措施,其中 E出口改為只容許乘客出站。鑑於車站人流較多, E出口扶手電梯頂的出入口人流較慢,基於安全考慮,該處四條扶手電梯亦暫停運作,但容許乘客沿扶手電梯步行出站。港鐵又指,過去維園有大型活動時,銅鑼灣站亦有採取相關措施,否認刻意阻礙乘客參與遊行。                                    

23#
發表於 12-7-31 10:17 |只看該作者
reei 發表於 12-7-31 08:45
回復 bobbycheung 的帖子

if that's your conclusion, means any man carrying goldfish is a rapist?
I don't know about you.  I would tell my kids not to take any unnecessary risks.  He may or may not be a rapist.  But why take the risk?  When you see something fishy, you become alert.  Don't you?  Would you consider it wise to always look for and wait for irrebuttable proof (or, as they say in Hong Kong's criminal prosecution, proof beyond all reasonable doubt) before you react?  What is the use of getting the guy prosecuted or convicted after your child is raped?  I protest because I want to express my feeling and my view over the matter.  I don't care if only a small or large number of people agree or disagree with me.  I just do what I think is right.  I want the government to know I am against the proposal.  Winning people over is an impossible task.  You can try it with rarama.

24#
發表於 12-7-31 11:10 |只看該作者
回復 bobbycheung 的帖子

That's why I am still here finding out more information. When professionals like teachers also protest, I think they know something that I don't. What is it?
I heard a lot of "goldfish" stories. That's why I am not leaving my child in a school to a teacher with goldfish in hand. Is he there to teach biology or is he a rapist?  
If he is a rapist, he must be stopped. And that's where we need more ppl to protest, boycott , coz' unity is strength.
Though you have freedom to think and protest, but what good will it do if only minority boycott?

25#
發表於 12-7-31 13:27 |只看該作者
回復 dad1234 的帖子

看陳惜姿女士的专栏多年了, 倒是位挺有同理心和见解的家长.  

今天社会上尽是模模糊糊的是非观, 价值观, 已经近乎正邪难分解了.  事实上大是大非的议题从来也是清晰的, 有良知的人民心里总是明白透彻的.  政府送上一个怪胎给孩子, 是要进行愚民政策, 跟國民教育家長關注組回應小修小補的改变,是採取拖拖拉拉政策, 玩和稀呢游戏, 一个毒奶粉事件, 背后包含的利益, 及政府政策的无能和包庇, 大众已可探讨不绝, 最终也是点到即止, 谁敢把矛头直接指向..............算啦! 大家心照吧!

政府管员跟國民教育家長關注組开会, 是有薪金的, 妻儿老小继续生活愉快, 國民教育家長内的老师,家长, 义工, 各有工作, 不可能跟他们长期斗争的, 每次发现不当处, 应该如何自处, 写电邮给传媒吗?  今天传媒也是挺热爱完'favor' , 找泛民吗? 甘不好, 便是人间的上位沓腳石, 再者如果每事提出,不平则鸣,  奥! 是投诉有饭开吗?  开学了, 教育局要给令郎, 贵校, 老师一点苦头, 是话都无甘易吧! 大家是好自为之.  

陳惜姿女士是深明大局, 事情并非一步不退, 而是退一步便是全军覆没, 无路可退也.  (难度家长老师孩子有能奈每月游行乎?)  , 当下必需一鼓作气,众志成城的, 如强制推出國民教育,我想香港很快便是跟国内老百姓的消沉态度看齊, 把國民教育科看成笑话科, 或反向思维科, 或睬佢都傻科,

我爱国家, 更爱香港,真不欲见到这等谎言现象! 

點評

cowboymama  發人深省!!  發表於 12-7-31 14:04
JC_mami    發表於 12-7-31 13:37

26#
發表於 12-7-31 13:34 |只看該作者
If you think you should and could convince people to stand on your side, by all means do so.  I wouldn't bother and that's my choice.  That's the beauty of freedom, you can decide to take whatever action which you deem appropriate.

27#
發表於 12-7-31 14:28 |只看該作者
回復 bobbycheung 的帖子

Yes you are right , you have freedom to think you ate sending  your kids to goldfish man.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題