密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Piano hand posture problem
發新帖
查看: 865|回覆: 7
go

Piano hand posture problem

發表於 12-7-27 23:31 |顯示全部帖子
My child has learning piano for 10 months. His hand and finger postures are bad. He put his fingers flat over thr keyboard. I saw those postures make him hard to touch the each keys. I have known this problem and have told his teacher about it 3 month ago. I wonder whether the teacher has ever tried to correct his problem.

Any moms have the experience tell me what I need to do?  Thn teacher always writes me notes about I nedd to pay attention to each songs. But she has never mentioned anything about correcting posture. He is doing level 1 and he is k2 now.

發表於 12-7-28 11:03 |顯示全部帖子
再問問老師意見,聽聽她的看法。
for every one criticism, three positives must be given.

發表於 12-7-28 11:16 |顯示全部帖子
你已經同老師講咗, 佢又唔做野, 直接問多次, 如果佢仍然話冇問題, 你就轉老師啦。

發表於 12-7-28 11:38 |顯示全部帖子
A good teacher should be able to identify a student's problem and suggest ways to correct the problem. If your child's teacher cannot see your child's hand position problem, tell him/her your concern and see if he/she can provide helpful tips for correction.

If this is not working out,  find another teacher.

發表於 12-7-29 04:13 |顯示全部帖子
回復 greenspring 的帖子

I'm a piano teacher and also teaching my own kids piano.
I taught a lot of young kids and some of their fingers cannot stand well at the beginning. It is a difficult concept for them. You can show them the hitting of notes by a toy hammer - how to "hit".
For practice, I have develope this method below and you may try:
Buy or draw a own piano keyboard sheet with 8-16 notes, put it on your dining table. Ask you kid to play the fingering ON THE KEYBOARD SHEET which placed on the table and every note you have to hear a "hitting sound". He has to take his finger up and hit to the glass/wooden surface of the table to make the sound, and this is correct finger for hitting piano keys - take the finger up and hit by the tip of the finger.
You may try it, it really works.

發表於 12-7-29 10:42 |顯示全部帖子
I would guide my students to have some imagination to keep their hand gesture better.

發表於 12-7-29 10:44 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks everyone for sharing. I will talk to the teacher again and ask my child to practice on the glass table.

Yes I have no idea whether it really my child is still young and it takes time to play with proper finger posture. Or the teacher is in the process to correct him or she hasn't corrected him at all.

發表於 12-7-30 07:58 |顯示全部帖子
I will change piano teacher , bad habits once formed are difficult to be corrected . I rather progress slowly but form good basic techniques , rather than blast through pieces in bad postures.